Jungkook P/O/V : Friday

"Jiminie and I will lead the way!"

The two Parks ran ahead, walking on, leading us towards their home.

So now I'm stuck with panini head and his crew.

But nothing could bring down my mood. I'm about to be another step closer to accomplishing my plan.

A plan to get Hoseok away from Y/N.

"Give me a piggy back ride Jungkook!"

Oh my god.

Maybe I was wrong.

Taehyung can bring down my mood.

It's just that over the past week he's bugged me like an annoying puppy that wants constant attention. Only he has a slight problem,

He's not cute like a puppy. So there is nothing tempting me to be nice.

"No" I replied.

Simple but effect..!

"BUT JUNGKOOOOOOK"

"Fine, sure. Hop on, let me be your personal slave."

Like really, who does he think I am?

I sped up my walk and caught up with Y/N and Jimin, Taehyung was really testing my innocent persona today.

"What's wrong bunny? Can't get enough of daddy?"

what on earth.. I really was about to snap?!

UGH I REALLY WANT TO PUNCH YOU JIMIN BUT I COULD DEFINITELY NOT DO THAT WITH sweet, innocent Y/N here.

:)

"Leave him alone chim" Y/N sighed.

Yeah leave me alone weirdo.

Yoongi P/O/V

"Hey guys am I annoying?"

I looked up and grazed the eyes of Taes, sadly looking down to the floor.

"No! I mean everyone can be annoying at time but why on earth would you think that?" Jin replied.

"Well Jungkook never wants to play with me and he just seems so angry at me and anything I do" Taehyung sniffed.

"You're right Tae" I said.

That new boy gets awfully irritated at every single one of us, except Y/N.

Why would he be angry towards us when we've never even talked before?

What have we done to him to make him so mad?

"I'm right?"

"Yes you are. Jungkook seems awfully irritated by you. Not only you but with all of us. As if we've gotten in his way or disrupted him."

Now I know you're hiding something Jungkook.

But what is it?

Word count:366
AN: Thank you so much for 1K reads!