Jungkook P/O/V

Finally school had finished and i was free to gather my thoughts, there was something, someone on my mind. I laid on my bed, repeatedly tapping my fingers against my scalp.

I'd been thinking.

Thinking a lot.

Yes I shouldn't be thinking about Y/N that much but what harm can it do? Although I can tell its probably just a waste of time to think about her since she's most likely dumb like the rest of my classmates.

'Fuck this'

I got up from my bed and walked over to the table. I grabbed my phone and opened Instagram.

Searching for the name Park Y/N. Only for research...

Scrolling down the numerous accounts until I found hers. I could recognise Y/N immediately just from the glasses.

I looked through various photos, ranging from selfies to cat photos.

Lots of group photos of boys and girls throwing themselves on Y/N. I'm pretty sure she's uncomfortable. However there was one person specifically getting on my nerves.

Park Jimin.

Why is he always in her photos. They look so darn cute together it makes me sick. Surely they can't be a couple, he does not look good enough for her. If they are though...

They need to be stopped.

I can think of many people that would look better with her.

Sighing I scrolled back up to the top and my finger hovered over 'follow'.

What' if she doesn't remember you from today?

What if she doesn't care?

What if she doesn't want you to follow her?

Yeah there's no point, it's better just to casually drop by her account and check. Otherwise if I follow it would seem desperate.

Yeah... it's better like this.

Word count:285