Overprotective mothman x reader

Xx_mamacita_xX  requested this. It's basically going to be a continuation of my previous fan fiction regarding the mothman so I can save time by just jumping straight to it. Keep in mind this is going to be really short.

Living with the Moth Man in a cave in a forest wasn't the hardest thing in the world. You didn't have to worry about hunters or any other creature because he was the scariest thing in the forest.

He brought back suitable food for you to eat and cuddled with you at night. You didn't even need a blanket because he was so warm and huge that you just slept on top of him. His massive wings locked you in a pleasant and warm cocoon.

He was very overprotective of you. He only really left the "nest" to get food and water for you. You could barely use the restroom in the woods without him following you. He complied on that small bit of privacy at least.

The two of you communicated with one another in sign language and visual cues. Luckily you took a class with your friend back in high school.

He was indeed sentient and intelligent. You never once asked where he came from. You didn't really care, all you wanted was to be with the man, er, thing you loved.

Eventually it started to get strange between the two of you. Sexual frustration and all had really taken a toll on you. (IF THE SHAPE OF WATER CAN DO IT SO CAN I BITCH SO IF YOU CAN'T STOMACH A FUCK THAN PLEASE SKIPiwontbeexplicitatalltho.)

It was mostly a sticky fumbling the first time you did it. It was weird, but satisfying nonetheless. You could tell it was his first time too, as he was very gentle with you. You didn't know how this all happened, but you were just glad that it did.

Hunters and worried townsfolk started to snoop around the forest eventually and the Moth Man became overbearingly protective of you. Watching over you every second he could spare.

You were glad for some body that cared so much about you. Even if that somebody was a giant moth creature. You noticed he was more owl like in appearance over time. The only thing moth like about him was his wings and antennae.

You sat with him at the mouth of your cave/nest as he nuzzled your neck with his small beak. You sighed as you watched the full moon bathe the serene forest with an otherworldly glow.

Content and peaceful with your lover.

I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! Please leave a like and comment!