Megaconda x reader

This one is for Azureman136

You were a biologist looking to catalog different species that were indigenous to Brazil. You and a team of researchers traveled deep into the Amazon rainforest to find what the natives described as a 131 foot long anaconda. At first you were suspicious, thinking that this was just a silly urban legend, but you nonetheless agreed to "find" him.

Your back was drenched with sweat as you navigated the humid rainforest. Your back pack and equipment was getting heavier by the second and you could feel your body aching. You sighed exasperated and sat down on the cold floor of the jungle. Struggling to open your canteen of water.

You heard a rustle of leaves and the sound of something slithering across the ground. You froze in place, worried that it could be a venomous reptile. You reached into your pocket and pulled out some general antivenom just to be safe.

You placed your other hand down on something smooth and scaly. You shrieked as you realised that the ground was alive with shimmering green scales and a massive reptilian head brought itself up to look at your face. It's entire body surrounded you, threatening to envelope you entirely. However, it's golden eyes stared deeply into your E/C ones, and you felt strangely at peace.

It's forked pink tongue darted out of its mouth and he seemed to assess your form. You were shivering  despite the intense humidity of the rainforest.

The snake opened his mouth precariously as smooth and oily words spilled out of his throat.

"I am pleased to see that some sentient being has found me, at last." He cocked his head at you.

You were at a loss for words.

"This snake is talking to me? How is this even possible? I'm guessing the heat of the jungle has gone to my head." You smiled half heartedly in an attempt to be friendly.

"Um, my name is Y/ N, I'm a biologist that came here t-to catalog different species that are indigenous to The Amazon." 

"A biologist? I know not of what that is."

You decided that you were no longer in any sort of danger, he clearly hadn't had any sort of experience with humans. You sat cross legged and removed your back pack from your sweat stained back. Breathing a sigh of relief.

"A biologist is a scientist who studies living organisms. Or, animals, to be less formal. We basically figure out how different animals work and how they coexist with one another."

The snake began to coil around you and you felt nervous. Until he bumped his forehead lovingly against yours.

"Am I the most interesting specimen you've "catalogued" miss Y/ N?" He asked softly. His tongue flickering in your face.

"Oh, well, I don't know you well enough to tell."

"Let's change that, shall we?"

I hope you enjoyed that. Please leave a like and comment!