Werewolf x reader LEMON

Some of that good good.

You were camping with your friends in the middle of the woods. The crisp fall air rattled the dead leaves of the trees and left a chill throughout the camp. You were huddled next to your bf/n and it was still cold as hell.

Shivering inside of your rather drafty sleeping bag, you had the sudden and very annoying urge to piss. Nothing is more annoying than having to piss when you are trying to sleep. You decided that it didn't really matter anyway considering that you were cold to begin with and nowhere near sleep.

You quietly and discreetly shed your bag and crawled silently over to the tent flap. Slowly and painstakingly unzipping the frame. You then slipped on your favorite pair of shoes and fished a flashlight out of your jacket pocket.

"Stupid camping trip. Dunno why I even bothered." You muttered quietly to yourself as you walked out far in the woods. Not wanting to be accidentally walked in on. You did your business and was about to pick up your clothes when you heard a rustling in the bushes and trees.

"H-hello? Bf/N?" You said startled. Your breathing was rapid and your half naked body was still shivering from the winds caressing your body. You awkwardly waved your flashlight around looking for the source of the noise. You began to walk back to the encampment and froze as you heard a low howl right behind you. You slowly turned around and were met with a massive furry werewolf!

It's shaggy gray fur was ragged and long. It's muzzle was scarred and one of his eyes was a milky white instead of glowing red like the other. He was muscular and tall with lengthy curved claws and fangs that were bared at you. You looked slightly down and saw his thick member hardening at the sight of your half naked frame.

You gulped and felt very anxious. Yet, you knew that if you ran he'd just pin you down anyway. So, thinking of your survival you approached him slowly. He cocked his head and growled approvingly. He began to stroke himself in preparation for your warmth and small beads of precum began to form at the tip of his shaft.

Your heart was beating several miles an hour and you felt his rippling chest and his matted fur. He smelt of rain water and autumn winds instead of a wet dog. It was pleasant and the woodsy scent of him was quite the turn on.

"Ok, I've never done anything like this before, so don't be too disappointed Mr. Wolf Man." You smiled at him. He didn't seem to care and wrapped his muscled arms around you. With a yelp your clothes were torn and laid ruined on the grassy ground. You landed softly on your back as he was still holding you. He smirked and spread your legs apart.

You blushed instantly and intensely as you realised he was going to fuck the soul out of you. His head poked at your entrance and you could feel yourself getting wetter and wetter. The burning in your core was unbearable at this point and you were anticipating pleasure. He thrusted into you with a howl and you felt him inside you.

You screamed in pleasure as he rocked into you. The movement of both of your hips was in sync and he dipped his massive head down to kiss you. His muzzle bumped into your mouth and your tongues swirled, fighting for dominance until he won. Your moans were muffled by his mouth and you felt your core tighten as you were about to cum.

"A-ah! I-i-im about to-" Your entire body was washed with pleasure as you came to him. He growled and howled as he came shortly after. Your juices mixed together and he pulled out. You couldn't believe what you just did, but you couldn't say that the camping trip was a total waste as you laid snuggling next to the werewolf.

Finally, you were warm.