Nue x Reader

Nues are really cute. Many many many of these oneshots are going to be in Asia so I'm sorry if that's going to be annoying or an issue.

Nues are basically chimeras and they can be pretty much any mixture of animal from Asia

Nues are basically chimeras and they can be pretty much any mixture of animal from Asia. Pretty neato.

You and your uncle were visiting a local curio shop in Southest Asia. You had never been to one so it was a nice change of pace from the droll living of America.

The inside of the shop smelt of plastic and strong burning incense. It was almost as if the shop keeper was trying to desperately to keep up a facade of realism to its small minded audience.

Your uncle walked away from you to check out a supposed "Kappa" paw that looked more like a dried up monkey hand. You continued to walk the rest of the curio shop until you heard a sort of whimpering in a corner of the dark tent.

A small sign read, "STAFF ONLY." Over a secret flap in the massive tent. Not heeding the sign you went underneath the damp flap without thinking of any sort of consequences.

What you saw shocked you to the very core.

It was a strange mishmashed creature with a baboon face, tiger tail, green flecked fur, and massive claws. It's emerald eyes sparkled with fierce intelligence. The two of you instantly connected. It was locked into the cage with multiple locks and chains strapped around its bulky frame.

It looked at you with a sad expression and two words reverbrated inside of your mind:

"HELP ME."

You jumped back at the sound and your heart began to race.

"What the hell are you?" You whispered to it. It gestured with its massive head towards a small plaque brazenly shown on the outside of the cage.

"Come see the mismatched Nue! Asia's own chimera!" The plaque stated boldly on its cheap knockoff bronze cover. You felt a terrible sort of injustice about all of this and you vowed to the creature and yourself that you would set it free.

You put your hand through a slot between two bars to pet it's massive paw. It stiffened a bit, expecting to be hit, but it became relaxed at your touch. Somehow you knew he wasn't going to hurt you.

"Don't worry, I will get you out of here. That I promise."

Part 2 or not? Please leave a like and comment!