1

It's the time where our emperor is His Majesty Yuto.

Everybody says he's strict. But he has done so much for our kingdom. And to top that he's only 23.

You are probably wondering on who I am.

I am Ichika. I am from a good and wealthy family. I am considered one of the prttiest girls in the kindom.

I feel really honored that people think like that but I don't like it because it takes away my opportunity to be myself.

My mother, Akari, always tells me to act like a proper lady should do. I do act like that but its still not enough for her.

I am also a year younger than Lord Yuto.

I kind of want to meet and talk to him but that's highly possible because apparently outside women, meaning who don't work at the castle, can't talk to him.

You are not even allowed to look at him but outside men can do that. I seriously think it's unfair but apparently everybody thinks it's right.

If a woman, ever does look at him and or say anything to him, even if it's about some needs, she will either be beheaded front of everybody, right at the spot or she gets taken with him to the palace to work there. Lord Yuto has to chose the two options.

You might be wondering how do we women take our complains or needs/wants to Lord Yuto without talking to him.

Well, we don't because a men in our behalf, who has to be from the same household as us, takes our requests to him.

Oh, and the only women that are allowed to look at him and talk to him is the princesses, even the ones that are from different kindoms, his mother, his sisters, he does have one sister, her name is Yui, and the generals daughter. And the maids but only when they are told to.

I have never seen Lord Yuto because whenever he comes, my mother never lets me go out because she knows I will look at him.She locks me in my room.

I did hear some girls talk about how he looks like and they said he is really handsome. He appears to be around 20 because of his features.

I have asked them how do they know and they said that they secretly looked at him without anyone noticing.

There's this one girl, who has portrait of him. She's an artist and has a really, really good memory. She took a secret glance at him and quickly drew him in her mind. When she came home, she secretly drew him. She even showed me and some other girls. And he indeed was really handsome.

I will love to make the mistake of looking at him. I won't feel sad because I will seeing the handsome king.

So, today I was at the market looking for some new accessories when suddenly all of us heard horses coming in.

That only meant, he was coming. I wanted to look at his face really bad. Plus, today there was nobody to stop me. I was really excited.

Every women there was looking down and so was I but I had to look at him even if I die because of that. I'll just take a quick look and quickly look away before anyone even notices.

He came towards the direction I was standing at. He stopped a little bit far away from where I was standing.

This was my chance. I looked up slowly but when I got the view of his face, I felt like the world stopped.

I wanted to look away but it was like I had no control over my body at all.

People around me notices but they kept quietbecause they probably thought, I would look away but I was no where near that.

Lord Yuto was lookibg around. When he turned the direction I was standing at, he noticed me looking at him with my mouth hanging open a little.

We made eye contact for some seconds. He probably thought I would look away before his guards noticed but he was also wrong just like the people around me.

Few seconds later, a guard finally noticed me staring at Lord Yuto.

He raised his sword and ponited at me.

"Get down on your knees right now front of His Majesty, Lord Yuto."

I couldn't even hear anything anymore so I just stood there kept staring at him.

"I am telling you to kneel front of Lord Yuto."

I still didn't. We didn't lose our eye contact.

He was bewildered to see I wasn't following his order and kept staring at Lord Yuto.

"Gaurds!!! Bring her and make her kneel front of Lord Yuto."

The gaurds got off their horses and came towards me.

They dragged me front of Lord Yuto abd made me kneel but I still put my head up. We still didn't lose contact nor had we blinked.

The guards forced my head down but I brought it back up.

They forcefully put my head down again but this time one of then held it tighter which made it impossible to look up again.

"How dare you look at Lord Yuto? Lord Yuto will decide what shall be done with you and you cannont deny or escape it. You brought this on yourself. You are the who shall be blamed for what will happen next to you not Lord Yuto." He said with a harsh tone which didn't scare me at all.

"My Lord, please tell us what shall be done with this girl who dared to look at you?"

I wanted to look up so badly but the guard had his hand on my head which prevented me from looking up.

"Bring her to the castle. She will work there and will not quit until she is told to quit by me."

I also never heard his voice before. Now that I have, I felt like my heart would burst out any second. His voice was so smooth and deep. I really liked it.

"The rest will be told to her in the palace." He said.

I really wasn't sad at all about going to the palace and working there. Going there meant I could see him everyday even if I don't get to talk to him.

I will cherish my time with him for sure.
____________________________________
Hope you like this new story. It's definitely different from my other story. Sorry for any mistakes. And lastly have a lovely day my beautiful readers.