This chapter was supposed to be for Jimin's birthday but me being lazy and in one of my mood which is being lazy, I decides not to write and completely ignored this book for days. I have homework which I am supposed to be doing but I am only doing this for you guys. And I am really sorry for not updating for a long time.

After a while, both of them were finally done. They wiped there mouths and sat properly again.

"You may pick these up and leave." His majesty ordered me and like always showing no emotions.

Even if he does keep on a poker face, he still looks handsome but I'm in no position of ever going after him even after I get my title back.

I miss my home but I also don't. When I think of leaving, my heart hurts because I made many good friends here who I would never want to leave but I guess I have to.

I will still be able to see one of my friends who is 2nd Prince. He told me one day that he will visit me every single day when I get out of here.

But it would hurt his character and reputation. So I refused. He is also going to be a married man so he shouldn't be paying attention to an unmarried woman because it is bad for both of them.

Meanwhile with the two brothers

"Brother, was that f the new maid you hired?"

His majesty nodded as a yes. He was drinking his tea right now.

"She's too pretty to be a maid." His majesty raised an eyebrow at him.

"Dear little brother, there are somethings that you should not wonder about. It is better when you don't find about things like that."

His majesty poured some tea in another cup and held it towards the 3rd Prince.

"Here, have some tea." The 3rd Prince kindly excepted the offer.

"So, I heard about 2nd Brothers marriage. Who is he getting married to?"

His majesty looked up again.

"You, indeed, have really amusing questions, little brother. I want to discuss this matter with mother first before I tell you anything. Forgive me, little brother." The 3rd Prince smiled and nodded.

"If that is the case, I shall leave first. You can go and talk to mother." His majesty nodded.

The 3rd Prince stood up, bowed towards his majesty, and left.

"Someone, come in." A servant girl came in and bowed to his majesty not daring to talk or look at his majesty's face.

"Tell Ichika to go to Queen Mother's room right away." The servant girl nodded and left.

Ichika, I wonder why you said that last night. Will your words change mother's mind or not? Let's find out together. Shall we? His majesty thought with a smile on his face.

His majesty stood up and headed towards his mother's room with Lord Kaito following him.

His majesty arrived at the queen's room just as Ichika arrived.

"Greetings, your majesty."
"Greetings, Lord Kaito."

She bowed at both of them and opened the door for his majesty.