Me and Yua were almost done with the traditional cuisine, so, I decided to ask his majesty, when should we set up the table and where.

While, I was on my way to his majesty's room, I had an encounter with the 2nd Prince.

I quickly bowed.

"Greetings to your highness."

"Ahh, get up. Even though I am a prince but I still don't like it when my friends bow to me."

"Friends? I am in no position of befriending your highness. Please forgive me for that."

"I don't care what position you are in. I want you as my friend and it is set. I am a prince and you cannot refuse whatever I ask of you. I ask you to be my friend. So, will you be my friend?"

"Your highness, it is an honor for a lowly maid like me to be friends with you but I reckon that it will bring harm to your reputation if it's made known to people that you are friends with me. Also, I believe that we have already had a conversation like this before."

"Ahh, right. How could I forget? But, fine. If you don't want to be my friend then don't talk to me."

"Did I make your highness mad? I apologize for that. But if you really do want to be my friend, how can I say no to that? It is just......"

"What is it?"

"Your highness, I don't understand that why out of all the people who are not in a position like me, why do you want to be friends with me?"

"Honestly, I don't know the reason either."

"Oh, okay. If I am allowed to leave now, can your highness let me leave, please?"

"I can, but only of you tell what you are cooking for tonight's feast and where are you heading to?"

"I wish, I could tell you what I am cooking but I have to ask his majesty first. And, I am heading towards his majesty's room."

"Oh, what a coincidence, I just came back from his majesty's room."

"Oh, okay. But your highness, I am in a little hurry to go to his majesty's room so may I please leave?"

"Yes, sure. I am looking forward to tonight's feast. I hope it is appetizing."

"Thank you, your highness. Have a great day. I'll take my leave now."

I bowed and made my way towards his majesty's room again.

I spent a little too much time with the 2nd prince just now. I still have to prepare more things for tonight's feast.

I approached his majesty's room door and knocked on it 7 times to let him know it was.

He had me changed my knocking code and this was only used by me and no one else.

Plus, he said that I could talk to him without his permission but I still couldn't look at him directly.

But, like all the other servants in the palace, I wasn't allowed to talk freely to him outside of his room.

"Come in." He said in a tired voice.

I giggled mentally at that.

I put myself together and stepped inside the door and closed the door behind me.

"Greetings to your majesty." I bowed.

"What brings you here?" He asked and motioned for me to look up which I obeyed to.

"Your Majesty, the feast is almost ready. I came here to ask where should we set up the feast."

"It will be set up in the main hall. Some servants are still decorating it. You have to wait for them to finish. When they finish, they will come to me to let me know and I will have someone tell you."

Five knocks we're heard on the door of his majesty's room.

"Come in." He said but I could tell that he really annoyed because he looked tired and wanted to have a quick nap before the guests arrival.

"Greetings to your majesty." The servant bowed.

"Why are you here?" I just noticed that he talks differently to me than the other servants.

"Your Majesty, the main hall is ready."

"Ok, you may leave."

The servant quickly bowed and left the room not forgetting to close it.

"You heard the servant. You can now go and do the rest as you are assigned to. 2nd Prince servant can't help you set up the food in the main hall because someone else has volunteered to do it."

"Who is it, your majesty?"

"The Princess, she wants to help set up the food and she helped decorate the main hall because she said, she is friends with the guests so she wants this feast to be perfect since some of the guests are visiting the palace for their first time ever."

"Okay, your majesty."

"She is already at the main hall. After you are done setting up the main hall, come here again. You may now leave."

"Yes, your majesty." I bowed and left the room.

I headed back to the kitchen to inform Yua what his majesty told me.

As I was walking, I met with 2nd Prince. Why do I meet him so many times in a day?

"Greetings to your highness." I said with a bowed.

"Don't stand on ceremony. Did you forget that we are now friends? You don't have to be formal to me when we are alone."

"Yes, your high-" I got cut off by him.

"When I said that you can talk to me informally, that also means that you cannot address me as 'your highness', from now on when we are alone, you have to address me by my name."

"Your name? But it will sound really awkward and weird. Why not I call you by some other name?"

"No, you have to call me by my name. That is an order."

"Eh, you just said that I can talk to you informally and act like we are best friends when we are alone but here you giving me an order. Do you princes really give their friends orders too? What type of friendship is that?"

"Fine, I won't give you any orders when we are alone but don't friends also calk each other by their names. If you won't call me by me name, then what type of friendship is that?"

"Fine, Fine. I will call you by your name."

"Now that's called a good friend." I chuckled at his room response.

"Okay, okay. I have to go now. I still have a lot of work to do. Take care."

I was about to leave but something was stopping me from leaving which was 2nd Prince.

I won't call him by his name because it sounds weird.

"You just said that you will call me by my name. Say my name and I'll  let you go."

"Ahh look, his majesty is here."

He spun around which caused him to lose the grip on my arm so I took the chance and broke away from his grip and ran.

I heard him chuckle before I was out of his sight and already at the kitchen.

"You have a lot of explaining to do?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you think that is?
Well, that's the end of this chapter. I hope you liked it.
Have a great day my lovely readers.