A/N

Hello my lovely readers. If no one told you today, let me tell you that you are beautiful from inside and out. You are important to this world. Don't feel bad about yourself when someone talks bad about you. They are just jealous of you.

Today is a special day for me. Today is my birthday and today BTS new MV came out today. It's like the best thing ever.

I am a huge bts fan and they are the first group I ever listened to. So, they mean a lot to me.

Today is also the birthday of Choi  Bomin from Golden Child. I am not fully interested in the group yet but I was so excited that one of Korean idols have the same birthday as me except he is older. Happy birthday to him and me all those people whose birthday is today.

And another thing, those of you who read my book and read this, thank you so much. I was really worried that no one would read this book and all the chapters I wrote, would all go in vain. But when I found out that some people we're reading this, I felt so happy. I don't know how to describe it but I was really really happy. Again, thank you so much for reading it. I love you guys so much.

Have a great day everyone. You are beautiful and important. Don't let bad people bring you down and let them step over you. You have to trip those bad people and push them out of your way if you want to be successful in live.
Thank you for reading this. Have a lovely day and I hope you all live a long life.