I will cherish my time with him with for sure.

I was being taken to the palace and it felt like forever because I was literally walking while everyone else was on horses. Why are you so cruel to a woman?

All I did was to look at Lord Yuto's face but you don't have to make me walk.

After like an hour or more, we arrived at the palace.

"Bring her to the throne room now." Lord Yuto said.

I was really excited and everyone else could see that too so they all thought I might be a phycopath. Even Lord Yuto seemed to think like that.

After walking...wait, no...being dragged for like a minute, We approached a room which I'm assuming it's the throne room.

My arms already hurts so I yanked it away and glared at them.

"I can walk by myself. You don't have to drag me." I said which made Lord Yuto turn around.

"Bring her in." He said and walked in.

And here I was being dragged once again.

They brought me in and made me kneel front of him while still forcing ny head down. I guess they thought that I would look up again.

"All of you may leave now. And inform the maids quarter that they have a new maid who will be arriving there soon." He said.

Every single person left. Now, there was only me and him left.

"Look up and tell me your name."

Finally, I get to look at his angelic face again. I was dying to do that.

"My name is Aki Ichika."

I was smiling really wide which made him very confuse.

"Why do you look so excited about working here? Most people want to leave but they can't. Tell me what are you so happy for."

I smiled even more wide before answering his question.

"I have never seen you before. I have heard from some people you are very handsome which is indeed very true. I wanted to know how you look like so I looked up at your face. I was planning on looking away as soon as I look at your face but when I looked, I just couldn't look away. I felt like I was seeibg an angel and that's when I thought that I don't care if I get killed or be brought here. I just wanted to take a look. Now that I am here, I can look at you whenever you pass by even if I don't get to talk to you."

I answered really happily. That's when I saw his smile. I felt like I would die, if he smiled again.

"So, you think that I am handsome. But what made you think that working here as a maid could give you the exception of looking at me whenever you want to. Working here is not as fun as you might've thought."

What he said, made my smile drop immediately. For some reason, I felt like I was gonna cry.

"Guards take her to her quarter. The head maid there will explain her job to her there."

"Can you please not drag me this time? My arms already hurt. They might break if you hold them more tight."

"You should obey my orders or you will end up in a worse place nobody wishes to be. Guards take her."

Now I know why is he called strict. But still he really is good looking.

After walking or more like getting dragged again, for 10 or more minutes, we rwached another door.

One of the guards opened the door and pushed me inside. One of them came in, which I am guessing he is the either the general or his son.

"Himari, you have a new maid working. Tell her what she will be doing. It's Lord Yuto's order."

A girl nodded, which I am assuming is Himari, the head maid.

The gaurd left and the girl approached me.

"Hi, I'm Himari, the head maid. This is the quarter where every maid here works for the royals only. We are currently five here. With you here, we are now six. 1 of us work of Lord Yuto which makes you also work for him. The rest 3 work for the Prince, the Princess, the first concubine, and Lord Kaito. Your job will be to cook for him."

"I'm Ichika and I will do my job as best as I can. I will try not to be a disappointment to all of you."

"Aww, your so cute. I'm Niko btw." A girl with red hair said. Having red hair was very unique for people here.

"Wow, I like your hair. This is my first time seeing someone with red hair."

"Thanks. I was mixing some ingredients together one day and I made red. I put on my hair and it's been red since then. I really like it though."

"Hi, Ichika. I am Aoi. I am the 2nd oldest here. I am 26. How old are you?"

"I'm 22."

"I'm Yua, nice to meet you Ichika. I use to be the youngest here but now it's you. I'm 23."

"And I'm Ayaka. I'm 25."

"So, Ichika let us tell you something about us first. I am the oldest here and the longest who worked here. I am 27. After me is Aoi who is 26. After her is Ayaka who is 25, Niko who is 24, than Yua who is 23 and the last one is now you who is 22." Himari said. I was shocked to hear that our ages were lined up from oldest to yougest in the way numbers are.

"Niko makes food for Lord Kaito and our former emperor's assitant. Yua makes food for 2nd Prince. Ichika, you will make food for Lord Yuto. Before you, Niko and Yua both made food for him but since now we have an extra member, you can make food for him. And if you wondering why are ages are like in a group order, it's because that's how every quarter is set. This is the quarter where the youngest ones are." Himari explained more to me.

"Ok thank you but when do I began to work."

"Lord Yuto eats his breakfast at 7 in the morning. He eats his lunch at 2 in the afternoon. And he eats his dinner at 8 at evening. It's 7 currently so you should began making dinner for him. Because you are new, Niko and Yua will help you so you don't make a mistake."

"Ok."

"One more thing, you should not look or talk to him until he wants you to. And stay there until he is finished eating but if he tells you to leave, leave the room immediately but stabd by the wall across from the door and wait for him to call you back in. You can't leave no matter what or you will suffer the consequences. I told you all the rules. You should follow them if you want to live. Now, get to work everyone."

We all nodded and went to our respective places which was the kitchen.

"What does he like to eat the most?"

"He would eat anything as long as it's good."

"Ok, I wanna try something I have never tried before. Can you guys help me in it?"

"Sure. What do you need?"

"Bring me some raddish, boiled eggs, konjac, and fish sausages."

"What are you gonna make Ichika?"

"I am gonna make something called Oden. My mom and her mom and her mom and more knew this recipe so my mom taught me. I hope he likes it."

"I think he will because the name sounds exciting so the taste must be exciting too. Right Niko?"

Niko nodded before all of us laughing totogether.
____________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a great day my cute readers.