"You have a lot to explain." I knew that was coming.

"I am really sorry, Yua. I got held back."

"Held back by what?" She is a curious person.

"Well, um.... I met with the 2nd Prince so we ended up talking for some time."

"Some time you say. You said that the dish would be ready in about 5 minutes. From my calculations, it has been around 15-20 minutes already. What were you two talking about?"

"Ahh, I will tell you about that later. We should hurry up. Oh and his majesty told me that I have to set up the food in the main hall with the princess. He said that you can't help me so you are free."

"Ehh, not exactly. Someone has to clean up the kitchen. Since, you will be busy helping the princess, I will clean the kitchen."

She is a really good friend.

"Yua, you are such a good friend. I am honored to have you as a friend of mine." She chuckled at my response.

"That's what friends do." I smiled kindly at her.

"Ok, I will be taking my leave now. I have a lot of work to do."

"Ok, bye." We both smiled at each other.

She started to clean up and I started walking towards the main hall.

When I walking inside the main hall, 3rd Princess was ordering the servant. She looked happy and whenever one of the servants did something wrong. She will yell at them.

She finally noticed me so I bowed at her.

"Who are you?" She asked me with an uninterested tone.

"Greetings Your Highness. My name is Ichika and I am his majesty's personal maid."

"Oh, so you are the one, my brother was talking about. Well, come here and help the rest of the servant shine the main hall."

"Yes, your highness. Where do you want me to set up the food?"

"What did you cook?"

"I made the traditional cuisine of Japan, your highness."

"Okay. You, over there. Come here."

A maid came up. She had short brown hair which were braided and put into a pony tail like the rest of the maids there.

Maids who were in charge of taking care of the royal family personally, had their hair fully breaded.

When that maid came, she bowed to the princess.

"Greetings, your highness. What can I do for you?"

"Take two others maids with you and bring over the feats from the imperial kitchen to here with her."

"Yes, your highness." We both bowed and left and the other maid brought two other maids with her which I am assuming were her friends because she looked really fond of them.

The walk to the imperial kitchen is about a five minutes walk which is pretty long in my opinion.

"What's your name?" The maid from before asked me.

"My name is Ichika. What is your name?" I asked politely with a smile plastered onto my face.

"My name is Aika and these are my friends. This is Chieko and this is Hisa."

Chieko was a small girl but not too small, she reached about my shoulders. She had long black hair which were also braided and put into a nice and high ponytail.

Hisa, she was a rather tall girl. She was even taller than me. I think I probably reached her shoulders. She also had black long hair but they were shining whenever the light hit them.

She looked a little scary to be honest because she was tall. She had pretty black eyes which matched her milky white skin. Chieko had light brown eyes which kind of matched her skin color.

She had a light brownish plus tan mixed a little which kind of matched her eyes. They both were honestly really pretty.

Aika was unique in her own way. She was about the same height as me. She had short brown hair but long enough to be put into a nice ponytail. She somehow showed a positive aura which probably made others like her. She looked like a bubbly person.

"Ichika, by looking at your hair, I am guessing you serve one of the imperial members. Who is it?"

"You are right. I do serve the imperial members. And I serve his majesty."

"Wahh, his majesty. We should bow to you then since you are on a higher level than us." Chieko said while quickly bowing which made the other two bow to.

I chuckled at their behavior. They were really good to get along with. I already liked them even thought I just have known them for about a minute or two.

"Ahh, no..no. You don't have to bow to me. I am just like you. It doesn't matter whether you are on a lower level than me. I would feel really awkward if you do that. Please don't."

"Ahh, okay. But we will feel a little rude if we stop respecting someone on a higher level than us." The girl I haven't heard the voice of yet, finally spoke up.

Hisa had a very soft voice which was really surprising.

"We are friends so it doesn't matter what level we are on. It's okay for us to be informal towards each other since we are friends."

"Okay. Oh look we are already here." Aika said while a bright smile spread across her face.

"I've never been into the imperial kitchen before. Only some maids are allowed in." Chieko muttered while plastering a 'interested in something' look on her face.

"Well, welcome to the imperial kitchen. I will be your tour guide for right now." A happy looking Yua suddenly appears in from of us, scaring us to death.

I guess she must have heard our conversation because what she said was astonishing to hear. I never actually seen this side of her before.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. My name is Yua and I serve the 2nd Prince." She smiled brightly while welcoming the new people.

"I'm Chieko. This is Hisa and this is Aika. We all serve the concubines."

"Let's all be good friends." We all nodded our heads and walked in while Yua instructing or more likely, give them a tour of the kitchen. She is a cool person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just finished this part and sorry it took a long time to upload another part. I started high school this year which means a lot of work for me.

For those who read this story, thank you so much. I love you all my lovely readers.

And as always thank you for reading this story and have a lovely day just like you.