"Ichika..Ichika...Wake up. You have work to do." I was being shaken by someone which d the ground to shake in my dream.

"Oh my goodness!" I woke up suddenly because of the sudden turn my dream had taken.

"You finally woke up. Don't you remember that the 3rd Prince is coming today. I'm pretty sure that his majesty have told you about this." I looked at who was trying to wake me up and it was Himari.

I hesitantly nod still unsure of what was going on.

"Ichika! Get up and wash yourself quickly before you are late. This might even put you near death. I don't want you to die."

The word death surprisingly shook me fully awake.

"Did you say that the 3rd Prince is coming today and he is having breakfast with his majesty?"

"I never said about the 3rd Prince having breakfast with his majesty. But, if that is true, you need to get up ans head over to the kitchen before you are killed!!" Himari shouted the last part.

I quickly jolted up and wore my clothes quickly. I wore my shoes and ran out without properly washing or cleaning myself.

I looked like a mess but making the breakfast was more important.

I ran to kitchen which was thankfully not far from my quarter.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw Yua and Nikon already there.

"What are you guys doing here? You don't need to cook breakfast this early. That's only me." I sad to them while giving them a confused look.

"Himari was having trouble to wake you up so she woke both of us up and told us to head over to the kitchen and make breakfast for his majesty." Niko spoke while putting on a hair cover(also known as a hair net but since this is old times, hair nets were there but they weren't exactly like the modern version of hair nets. So I made this name up. If you can come up with a better one, comment please.)

Niko passed one hair cover to me and I put it on too. Yua already had one on.

"Did you just make breakfast for his majesty?" I asked them hoping they already did.

"We already did." Yua spoke while showing a gentle smile on her face.

"We or I have to make breakfast for the 3rd Prince too since his majesty and the 3rd Prince are having breakfast together."

They looked shocked when I said that.

"What? Didn't you guys knew about the 3rd Prince's arrival this morning?" I asked them confused.

"No, we didn't. Usually the head maid is the only one informed about these type of things. But I am guessing that his majesty told you." Niko spoke.

"Yes that is true. But what did you make for his majesty."

"We made boiled eggs for him."
That was perfect.

"That is great. I will make another pair of boiled eggs while Yua, you prepare two glasses of milk and some fruits. And Niko, you can make the salad. Is that fine with both of you?"

The both nodded and we all begin to do our work.

After about 10 minutes, we were all done.

I still had 10 minutes more left before I had to go to his majesty.

I told the both of them that I will go and wash up quickly so I won't look bad.

The both of them put the plates in a tray and everything together and where it belonged.

I came back and everything looked prepared.

"Ok, Yua, you hold the milk tray. Niko, you hold the salad and fruits tray while I hold the boiled eggs tray." They both nodded and we set off to our mini journey.

We reached the door of his majesty's room and I knocked 7 times to let his majesty know that I was here with breakfast.

"Come in!" His majesty yelled out from inside.

The servant next to the door opened the door for us and we entered.

3rd Prince, was indeed in the room and by the looks of their faces, they were chatting happily and having a good time. After all, they were brothers and there was no blood shed in the family.

"Greetings to your majesty and your highness!" We harmonised while bowing still being careful not to drop the trays.

I went up first and put down the plates front of them. Then, I took the milk glasses and put them next to the plates.

I put the boiled eggs tray onto the milk tray which was still in Yua's hand.

After that, I took the salad and fruits plate and put them in the middle of the table and gave the tray back to Niko.

Niko and Yua bowed and left since they have their own work too.

I stayed in the room and waited for them to finish.

Like every royalty, both of them barely even talked while eating. They surely have manners unlike me who will keep talking while chewing which is disgusting to most of you but somehow alright to me. I don't know why.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter isn't as long as others, I'm sorry for that. And I know that I barely even mentioned anything about Yuto and the 3rd Prince but I promise that they will be mentioned in the next chapter which will be out soon when I am done writing which I haven't even started yet.

But as always, thank you for reading this book and chapter. I hope you liked it and enjoyed it. Have a lovely day my lovely readers.