10: Done With Him

"He's from Italy! I have it. I have the fact. Yes." Will exclaimed, grinning at his friends.

"I mean, okay. Could be better." Lou Ellen mentioned. Austin sighed.

"It's a fine fact, mate. It worked for half the rest of the school, saying where they're from." He argued.

"And! He's going into forensics. That's another good fact." Will added. Lou Ellen shook her head.

"Still could be better."

"Oh get off his back. If he thinks it's good enough, then it is. It's his whole quest anyway." Kayla scolded.

"Exactly. I think it's good enough." Will agreed.

"So what's next?" Kayla asked him. Will thought for a moment.

"He got his fact out of me, fucking finally. He's got a few to choose from, too." Nico told the group victoriously.

"Now watch and see how he changes, if he's suddenly not so friendly and goes cold." Annabeth replied.

"I still don't get why you can't just be his friend." Percy mentioned. Jason nodded in agreeance to that.

"Because, Seaweed Brain, he could very well just be trying to get close just to get that fact. It's not as though he has a lot of friends, I've only seen him hold conversation with around five different people." Annabeth explained.

"Whatever you say, wisegirl. We'll see how Will acts, then decide. Don't just ghost the dude." Percy shrugged.

"So what's your plan? You have to deal with him until the science project is done, then what?" Jason asked Nico. Nico thought for a moment.

"I'm done with him." Nico and Will replied, though of course separately.