20: Soul

"I'm honestly exhausted, I'm going to sleep." Will told Nico.

"Do I sleep on the ground?" Nico asked. It was a genuine question, he sounded like, and was, completely okay with the concept.

"Nah, just sleep in my bed. It's large enough." Will got into bed, moving over for Nico to lay down.

And he did.

And they slept.

Until Will didn't.

Nico was woken up by quiet whimpers coming from Will in his sleep, something that most people wouldn't notice. Nico was a light sleeper. And thank god for that.

Will jerked awake, breathing heavily, sweating, and shaking. He glanced around the room almost frantically, eyes landing on Nico. He blinked a few times, focusing on his face.

And then, out of instinct, Nico hugged Will.

And then it came crashing down.

The final nail in the coffin, the straw that broke the camel's back, the final Jenga block to fall the tower, the drop that made the cup run over, the cherry on top. Whatever you want to call it, that hug, that was it.

Will being hugged so tightly by the smaller boy, in a time of emotional distress? That was the last straw.

And so, Will fell.

A/N Okay so its short but I didn't know how to make it longer and I really really liked the end, so whatever. 102 views!!! whoop whoop.

This isn't the end. It isn't anywhere near the end. Haha. Suffer.