46: Hades

Will was currently in a changing room, trying something on. Nico stayed right outside, waiting to see Will's new outfit.

And then someone walked into the area just outside the changing rooms. Who else but Nico's father, Hades.

So Nico did the first thing he thought of; he ran into the changing room Will was in, with absolutely no warning.

"Babe what the f-" Will stared at Nico as he barged into the small changing room. Nico put his hand over Will's mouth.

'My dad is nearby,' Nico mouthed. Will understood instantly, going silent. Nico took this opportunity to just sort of stare at Will. Will blushed, pulling out his phone and typing something.

[Stop staring you dork] Will showed Nico a note.

[Only when you stop looking so good.] Nico wrote back.

[How long are we gonna do this]

[However long it takes for my dad to fuck off.]

Will finally put a shirt on, and pulled Nico close. They both smiled.

And then there was a loud sound of a curtain opening; the changing room next to them had emptied.

[Did he go into that one?] Will wrote in the note. Nico thought for a moment, then nodded. Will peaked around and found no trace of Hades.

"He's gone." Will told Nico. Nico stepped out of the room as Will changed back into his original clothes.

"Hot Topic next?" Nico asked once Will was done. Will contemplated.

"That or Spencers Gifts." Will shrugged.

"Let's go with Spencers Gifts, then. The longer it takes to get to Hot Topic, the better Hot Topic will be." Nico reasoned. Will nodded.

"Sounds like a plan. Spencers Gifts is amazing, there's a lot of just random joke items." Will told him

"Cool."

A/N alright I have another hint for the last chapters: There is a happy ending. I like happy endings, okay? So, just so you all know, it does end good. Give something for you to look forward to. 

Oh, and the next chapter is really fluffy. Because I've been in a fluff mood.