Aphrodite

No.

    No, no.

    That won't do.

    This is true love, is it not?

    These two are soulmates, are they not?

    Well, of course they are. I'd know, after all.

    No, no.

    Zeus' stupid plot, his annoying grudge against the son of Hades, that can't ruin this.

    What a shame they don't know their parentage. Their reality. I'd love to know the two better than I do. That quick interaction at the salon with Will, was simply not enough.

    Well, I can't exactly interact with them for now. But perhaps keeping one of them from death would help.

    So let's fix this. Let's fix love.

    It's my job, after all.

Soon after the plane goes missing.

    Will falls to the ground. He pulls the ring box out of his pocket because he can't deal with it being there anymore. He's on his knees, sobbing, covering his face so strangers don't know who it is that's crying in front of the monitor.

    "Will? Will, are you okay? I'm so sorry, Will?" Will almost couldn't believe the faint voice next to him. No, he couldn't believe it at all. The news just told him where Nico was, 6 feet underground.

    And then there was soft skin against his arm, and it may be odd but he knew who it was. Within the moment his arm is touched, Will knows. He knows that soft yet somehow callused hand, he knows that barely-there scar on the palm, and most of all-he knew the coldness of the skeleton ring, and he knew who wore it.

    "Will, are you okay?" The voice of Will's angel asks again.

    Will instantly clings onto Nico. Like a koala. He hugs him tight enough to, probably, crack one of Nico's ribs. And Will goes from crying on the ground to crying into his boyfriend's shoulder.

    "You-you're supposed to be dead, the-the news, no-no survivors, ba-abe..." Will stuttered out, not really explaining all that much.

    "I know, I know. I think... I think I did die? I felt the plane crash, I was there..." Nico pondered. Will lightly punched him in the back.

    "Don't tell me you died while i-im in your arms you a-asshole!"

    "No, I'm obviously not dead. I don't know what happened. It was like some deity... I don't know. It doesn't matter. I'm okay, we're okay." Nico rubbed Will's back lightly, just letting him get all the feelings out.

    "I thought you were dead, I... I thought I lost you." Will muttered.

    "You didn't. You won't. You won't lose me, ever." Nico promised.

    "I love you so much..."

    "I love you too. Oh no, love, I think someone dropped a ring box." Nico noticed and picked up the small black box, inspecting it for a moment. He was about to open it, but Will pulled out of the hug and took the box from him before Nico could.

    "Nico, I uh... This isn't really how I wanted to do it, on the ground of the airport while I was kind of sobbing, but..." Will slowly opened the box, managing a smile.

    "Will!" Nico gasped.

    "Nico Di Angelo, would you be my husband?"

    Nico tackled Will, putting them both laying on the ground again, and placed little smooches all over his face, yelling "Yes!" between each one.

    "Alright alright!" Will chuckled, lightly pushing Nico off of him, "I get it. You'll marry me. Now put on the ring, and lets go home so we don't make out in the middle of an airport."

    "You mean like we already did?"

    "Yes, like we already did. Do ya like the riiiing? Hazel helped me pick it out." Will got them both in a sitting position and took Nico's hand, slipping the ring on his finger.

    "It's so pretty! There's black, but it's kind of rainbow... Black opal, right?"

    "Yeah! That was my idea. I was gonna have a huge ass stone, and then Hazel told me it was far too gaudy for you. So... little opal, little stainless steel skull, little opal." Will smiled, playing with the ring on Nico's finger.

    "Very nice. Goes with the other skull one I have, from Bianca..." And Nico already found himself twisting the engagement ring like he always did with the other skull ring,  "Now we go home?"

    "Yes, now we go home." Will properly stood both of them up.

    "Finally. I love you, amore."

    "I love you too, sunflower."