47: Fire

"Have I told you how amazing you are?" Will asked Nico. Nico giggled.

"Yes you have, Will. Plenty."

"Well I'm telling you again. Because you are amazing. And soft, you're so soft." Will smiled as he held Nico's hands.

"You've told me that too, Will." Nico smiled back.

"If you were a texture, you'd be a blanket in a cold room. Like that one blue blanket we had, the thick one." Will gushed.

"That's just about the weirdest compliment I've ever gotten. I love it."

"If you were a sound, you'd be the crackling fire, and the rain outside with it." Will continued.

"How descriptive of you." Nico commented.

"If you were a temperature, you'd be the perfect heat of a fireplace, while the rest of the world is a snowstorm."

"I'm sensing a theme of "Warmth in the cold."" Nico mentioned. Will nodded.

"Because you're my warmth in the cold, the light in a world of dark. Oh, wait, I have an even better one." Will smirked, and Nico raised an eyebrow. "If you were a temperature, you'd be hot. Oh wait, you already are."

"You have a whole list of romantic ones, and you end off with that. Truly genius." Nico told him. Will chuckled.

"Yes, well, I'm not known for my smarts. I'm not known for anything because people don't know me."

"You're known for having a random fact about everyone everywhere. I mean really, what's up with that?" Nico asked, and Will chuckled.

"I don't know. I guess I got tired of not knowing everyone, so I made an effort to do so. Plus, I wasn't in a super great place mentally when I started getting facts about everyone. So it was kind of something do to, a goal to get to, so I couldn't do something drastic before I got to that goal of knowing everyone." Will explained. Nico nodded.

"That makes sense. Why weren't you in a great place?"

"Was still with that one bitch."

"Ah. Well I'm glad you aren't with her anymore."

Will smiled. "So am I."