21: What To Do

"I'm in love with Nico." Will admitted to the group, head in his hands.

"Since when? Is he straight?" Cecil questioned.

"He isn't straight. I was just having a nightmare and then I woke up and he hugged me and I just... it was so nice." Will sighed.

"So you have a chance. Confess, mate. You either get together, stay friends, or it crashes and burns and you never talk again." Austin told him.

"Greatly unhelpful, Austin. You really should confess, though." Kayla said.

"I'm surprised you can still fall in love. Thought your heart would've learned it's lesson." Lou Ellen commented. Will pointed at her.

"The difference is that there was no love there. That was just me feeling pressured to look straight. Maybe it'll be different if it's someone I'm actually into." He reasoned.

"Or there won't be any love at all and he'll break your heart. With Natalie, you weren't hurt when it ended because you never felt anything. If Nico denies you and you actually love him, you'll be broken." Lou Ellen argued. Will groaned.

"You're starting to sound like my intrusive thoughts."

"You can go ahead and abandon us, Nico. We know that you still love us." Percy gestured to Will's group.

"I'll bring him over here at some point, maybe get the two friend groups to merge. Piper?" Nico said.

"Yeah?" Piper responded.

"Do you still think he's in love with me?"

Piper paused, glancing at Will.

"Nah. Sorry if you wanted him to be, but it doesn't look like it."

A/N REALLY HYPED FOR WHAT IM WRITING NOW Y'ALLLL