13: "California"

A/N thank you so much for 3k reads already! The support I've been getting is absolutely fucking mad! Love ya xx

I fixed the fly-alway hairs that were sticking out of my scalp. My eyes looked better than they have before, my dark circles weren't prominent anymore. I felt refreshed and cleansed.

"Good morning, love." Dominic wrapped his hands around my waist and buried his head into my neck.

"Morning." I focused on my hair.

"I'm excited for today!" He said releasing his hands and staring at me in the mirror.

"What are we doing today?" I placed my hair brush down.

"You're gonna come with me to plan some stuff for our tour. You get to finally meet my band mates." Dominic said running his hands through his hair trying to fix the messiness, but with no success.

I laughed at his struggle and played with his hair, "that's exciting."

He said a faint "mhm" and looked at his phone that was ringing.

A smile appeared on his face and he excused himself.
He shuffled out of the bathroom with his phone to his ear. I followed him to see who was on the phone because it seemed like he was being secretive.

"Everything's set in stone?" He said picking at his finger nails. A wider smile grew upon his face, "alright man! Thanks so much." He said his goodbyes and faced me.

"Who was that?" I folded my arms as I stood in the doorframe.

"Band stuff." He said as he set down his phone and looked around for a shirt. I nodded and returned to the bathroom.

***

Dominic and I were sent down this long hallway to a conference room. Once we opened the door, we saw two guys sitting at the oval table that was placed slightly off centered in the room.

"Good man you made it." One of them said.

They shifted their eyes towards me and looked confused. Dominic saw their expressions and took this as the right time to introduce me.

"This is Alexia, my.....'' he paused realizing that he had no idea where our relationship stood.
"Uh she's coming on tour with us." He said a little too quickly

"Hi I'm Adam and this is Michael" they both shook my hand. I replied with 'it's nice to meet you' and we all took our seats around the table. Not too long after, a man in a navy blue suit walked in.

"Hello boys, it's good to see you all again" he paused when he looked at me, "oh it seems we have a new person joining us today." He smiled.

"Yeah, this is Alexia I guess she's joining us on tour." Adam explained.

"Oh is that so? Well, welcome to the team." The man nodded and flipped through papers that say in front of him.

"So all the tour dates are set and all the venues have called and confirmed that you will be playing those nights." He placed the papers in nice a neat stack as he went through the details.

"Where's our first stop?" I got the courage to ask.

"You mean dom hasn't told you?" Michael questioned.

I shook my head and looked at Dominic with a raised eyebrow.

"I guess it slipped my mind." He shrugged, "our first stop is-"

"California!" Adam interrupted him.

A/N
Sorry about the shitty short chapter I've had a major writers block recently and I can't think straight. I have a lot of ideas for other chapters in this book so I can't wait to write them!
Love ya xx