17: "Young Irrelevance"

(6k FUCKING READS THIS IS MENTAL)

Tonight was the night of the show at the Echoplex in Los Angeles, and there was chaos surrounding us.

"Where are my blue creepers?!" Dominic searched through his suitcase throwing every article of clothing he owned onto the floor. I strolled out from the bathroom with the shoes in my hand. Dominic didn't notice and kept thrashing everything in the room.
"Ahem." I coughed and raised an eyebrow. Dominic stopped to look at me and his expression softened when he noticed I had his shoes in hand.

"Thank you, love." He kissed my forehead and went to sit down.

I saw Adam struggling with his eyeliner in the corner in front of the mirror.
"Need some help?" I snickered.

"Please, I don't want to stab my eye with this thing." He handed me the eyeliner pencil and I placed it near his eye.

"Alexia, you. Are. Stabbing. My. Eye." He said while his eyes teared up.

"Oh shush. Stop being a baby" I said taking the pencil away from his eye, "you're done anyways."

He looked at his eyes and smeared the liner around.

"Dude, what the fuck." I said frustrated after hearing his whining.

"Gotta get the rockstar look." Adam winked.

I rolled my eyes and gathered my purse to leave. As we stepped foot out the door, I took one more look at the room. It was like a tornado had hit, the room was thrashed. I chuckled and shut the door behind me.

***

As we arrived in the venue we pulled up to the back door and got our all access wristbands and walked to the dressing rooms.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Dominic asked as I admired all the signatures on the wall.

"I think excited is an understatement." I smiled and walked over to him. He gestured for me to sit on his lap since Mikey was taking up the rest of the couch.

Adam was strumming random chords on his guitar as Mikey played with his drumsticks.

"I just realized, this is the first time you're gonna see me play." Dominic said looking up at me.

"Technically, it's my first gig too." I admitted.

"You've never been to a concert?" He said and I shook my head no. His mouth dropped wide open.

"We gotta get you to more shows girly." Mikey said as he poked my leg with the drumstick.

As I was about to answer, the dressing room door opened and Jamie walked in.
"Hey, you guys are on in 10." She waved and walked back out.

"Well, I guess this is it." Dominic said. I planted a light kiss on his forehead and wished them good luck.

***
When the boys and I first walked into the venue, I noticed a bar towards the entrance. I decided that one drink wouldn't hurt before the show. As I sat down on the bar stool, another tall figure sat next to me. I didn't pay much attention as I was scrolling on my phone and sipping my drink. I was caught off guard when I heard a guitar chord strum and Doms voice rang through the speakers.

"I'm Yungblud, and this is a song about Northern England!" He said in a chirping tone.

I smiled and got up from the bar to walk into the room, when suddenly I was pulled back. I was pulled into the shadows and a hand reached over my mouth. My hands grew sweaty as I struggled to get out of my attacker's grip, but it was no use. I was stuck.

"Hello, princess."

My eyes grew wide when the person spoke and I'd recognize that voice from anywhere. It was Jon.
A vanilla-rose scent filled my nose as I blacked out, only seeing his dark blue eyes as I drifted into a deep sleep.

A/N
Hello so I'm sorry for the short chapter (not to mention shitty) chapter, I just had to pick it up a little bit. I still haven't figured out an updating schedule, as of right now it's just randomly. Also thank you guys so much for 5k reads! That is absolutely insane. I just started this book and we're already ranking #5 in Yungblud and #1 in anarchist/dominicharrison. Anyways, if you'd like me to add anything to the story, please dm me! I'd like to have your guys' input as well. So quick question: if you are seeing dom on tour, where are you seeing him and if you aren't where do you want to see him? Unfortunately, I'm not because my stupid boss won't let me take the day off  to see him in LA and senior year during that time is already hectic so rip to me. Okay I'll stop typing so your eyes don't bleed, love ya! Enjoy xx
-parkhillromance