19: "I Need To Exist"

Lexi's Point of View:

My head bobbed from side to side as I regained consciousness. My eyes grew wide as I realized I was in the back of a van. I struggled to move only to see that my wrists and ankles were tied together.

"Good morning, princess." Jon appeared in front of me with an evil smile. I scooted back into a corner and hid my face in my forearms and knees.

"No need to be shy, kiddo." He lifted my chin up so I would make eye contact with him, then was pushed back into the wall.

My mouth was covered with tape so I couldn't make a sound, but I was screaming piercing shrieks inside my head. Keeping me prisoner in my own home was one thing, but performing an act of kidnapping had pushed past the limit. Jon was a full blown sociopath.

The tires came to a screeching halt, and the back door swung open. Two men dressed in black stood on both sides of Jon. He folded his arms and chuckled to himself evilly.

"Look at you, pathetic." He spat at my feet and I couldn't help but whimper. He was right. I was defenseless and not one soul was around to see me. I doubt that anyone knew that I was missing, no one would be there to save me. Tears welded in my eyes and my vision become blurry.

"Aw look she's crying" Jon rolled his eyes and started to walk away. He stopped in his tracks and snapped his fingers, "Get her."

The van shook as the two men jumped in and wrapped their arms around me. I squirmed to try and get loose from their grasp, but the more I struggled the more their grip tightened. It was pitch black outside in a sketchy neighborhood that had no street lights. The two men brought me into a cold warehouse and threw me on a blanket on the floor. Jon slowly crept up in front of me and crouched down. He reached for the tape and pulled it off roughly. I screamed in pain and furrowed my eyebrows.

"You inconsiderate piece of shit." I spat in his face.

He wiped my saliva from his face and his expression grew angrier.
"You shouldn't have done that" he got closer to my face and grabbed my chin roughly, "or else."

I rolled my eyes as he walked away. The timing seemed too good too be true as my phone started to ring.

"Look who we have here" He held up my phone to Dom's caller ID flashing on my screen, "should I answer it." He turned to one of his body guards and they nodded.

He glared evil at me as he answered the call.

"Hello?! Lexi are you alright?" Dom's voice rang throughout the phone. He sounded worried and confused. I brought him into this, and I couldn't take him out. It was my fault he was fused into this mess.

"She's alright, for now." Jon chuckled slightly into the phone speaker.

"Don't you dare touch her." You couldn't see Dom's face, but you could tell he was growing angrier by the second.

"Better hurry. Times running out." Jon winked at me and hung up the phone.

After that, it felt like something was scratching at my insides, trying to hold onto more time. It seemed as every breath I took was one more second wasted. In the end, I was more worried for my boyfriend than myself. Who knows what he would walk into, and who knows what will happen.

Time began to slow, almost coming to a stop.

Tick... tick.. tick.

A/N

YALL IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS I NEED HELP THATS WHY THIS UPDATE IS SO SHITTY AND SHORT. ANYWAYS IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I LOVE YALL
-parkhillromance

Polygraph Eyes // Yungbludजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें