20: "Sewn Up Lips"

Dominic's Point Of View

The way Jon said 'times running out' made it feel like my heart was getting penetrated by bullets. I had no idea where to start, and my time was drawing to a close. I sat in the hotel room looking at the blank white walls, which had a couple of dirt stains from our chaotic start. My head fell into the palm of my hands and I began heaving. There had to be a way to find some sort of lead. I heard the door unlock and soon Mikey, Adam and Alex trailed in.

"How you holdin' up?" Adam came and squared down my my side. He placed his hand on my shoulder to which I shrugged off.

He sighed and stood back up, "Dom, you're not alone in this. We're here for you."
I only replied with a sniffle.

I heard someone rummaging through a bag, which caused me to look up.
"What are you doing?" I asked mikey who was searching through lexi's bag. He looked into my puffy eyes and said nothing. He then farted his eyes over to Alex.

"What?" Alex said tapping his foot.

"Her phones not in here." Mikey threw the bag back into the floor.

"What does that have to do with anything." I felt hopeless, lost, confused? I wasn't sure anymore. My emotions were all fused into my head and I wasn't sure which one to express.

"What kind of phone does she have?" Mikey walked quickly over to me.  My eyes roamed his face as I tried to think.

"iPhone, but why is this useful?" I stopped talking when Mikey went to go grab my phone. We all have each other's thumb prints so he got into my phone no problem.

He is fingers began to type away, and that's when started to smile like he was proud of an achievement.

"Find my iPhone." Was all he said and that's when it hit me. My eyes grew wide and I grabbed the phone out of his hand. Days prior she had lost her phone and had used mine to locate it. Her information was here, and that's when I saw her location bubble.

She was halfway up the coast right now. Specifically, Monterey.

A/N
I'm back! Sorry for such a short chapter  I'm currently writing chapter 21 and it's going to be the start of a Hell storm. Stay tuned.

Xx- parkhillromance