Prologue

I guess you could say 'it is what it is' though that was far too cliché for Louis' liking. But, these words were fitting for his situation. It was safe to say that life never came easy to Louis. He was 19, went to Uni, aced every class. From an outsiders point of view, Louis was a untroubled boy with a good head on his shoulders. Well, that was far from the truth. Louis' life had once been perfectly stress free. He had his whole life planned out for him; he would graduate Uni, get a good paying job, get married and have kids with the person he loved. But, that's when Harry Styles came into the picture and fucked everything up. Harry Styles was the badass of Louis' college. He had tattoos covering his arms, piercings on his lip and eyebrow, and an attitude that said 'who the fuck cares'. He slept with practically anyone he gained interest in, and he wasn't the type of guy who settled down. That's why it was such a surprise to everyone when Harry asked Louis out, and waited until Louis was ready to finally have sex. However, it all went down hill after that. Three weeks after Louis and Harry slept together, Louis got the news that he was in fact pregnant with Harry's baby. When he broke the news to Harry, he flipped out on Louis, claiming the baby wasn't his and dumping Louis right then and there. So, here Louis was; pregnant, alone with no one to support him-- all but his family whom lived two hours away in Doncaster. Great.