| T W O | Horny Bastards.

Alona bangs on the door again. Freaky Friday blares on the speakers. 

I had changed into a pale blue sleeveless low-cut shirt, that in my opinion, was a little too low. Alona had picked it out for me, and paired it with a pair of white mid-thigh denim shorts, and a pair of white sneakers. 

"Your not gonna get in," 

Alona and I turn to face the voice, finding a fair skinned boy with platinum blonde waves spilling into his eyes. I push my hair behind my ears. I scoff and pull it into a high ponytail at the top and set my hands on my hips, "Why not?"

"Too many people." 

Alona sighs, "Whatever, do you wanna get in, or stay out here and mope, kid?" 

"Uh...get in?"

"Then let's go." Alona smiles, and takes my arm, pulling me around the side of the house. The 'kid' follows us around.

"Got it." Alona stops abruptly at an open window, and peers inside.

"What are we doing?" The boy taps Alona's shoulder.

"You, are giving my friend and I a boost, so we can get in. Then we'll help you, I guess." She stops to shove her phone in her pocket.

I turn to the boy, "I'm Lyla, and this is Alona." 

Alona digs her elbow into my ribs. I yelp, and turn to her, her features barely able to be made out in the dark. She widens her eyes at me, as if to ask why I'm telling him our names. I shrug, and turn back to the boy.

He nods to me, "I'm Logan."

"Okay," Alona blows out cold air, "Are you gonna help, or not? Up and at 'em."

He nods again, and moves to the wall, placing his back against the wall and his hands in front of him. 

Alona places her right foot in his hands, and pushes off as he lifts her. Once she reaches the window, she crawls halfway in. She groans, her legs are still hanging out of the window. I cover my mouth to stifle a laugh as Logan pushes her in. 

I hear a loud noise and some screams. A door opens and closes. Alona pops up not a second later, smiling. She smooths down her hair and extends a hand for me. Logan stares up at her, "Is this okay to do?" He questions, looking from Alona to me.

Alona yawns, "We know a guy here." She states, "Now hurry up before someone calls the cops."

Logan looks to me and I just shrug, and step up to him. He places his hands back in position. I place my right foot in his hands and he lifts me up to Alona, I grab a hold of her hand and she pulls me in. 

I land on the ground of a bathroom, right next to a porcelain tub. I sit up slowly, reaching for Alona to help me up. 

I smooth down my outfit and fix my hair. I look out the window and find Logan staring up at us. Alona puts her hand out again, and he takes it. I hold on to her waist as she pulls him through, grunting the whole time.

Alona, Logan, and I all topple to the ground with one final tug.  I lay on the floor, panting, and Alona lies on my stomach, wiping her forehead. Logan scrambles to his feet, an arm already extended to help us up. Alona swats away his attempts to help and gets up herself, dragging me up with her.

She pulls her phone back out of her pocket, and checks the time, "Myles said to get here early. It's Nine forty, and already full." 

I giggle and check my phone too, 3 missed calls from Myles. 'Call me when you see this.' Alona opens up the door for Logan, who brushes past me and out into the party, chanting that he was here. Alona looks back at me, waiting for me to come, I click off my phone and follow her out the door.

I bump into a couple kissing, who shoot daggers at me as I mumble an apology. Alona takes my hand and drags me through a crowd of guys and girls grinding on each other. I can barely hear her over the music as she mutters under her breath, "Horny bastards." I giggle at her comment.

I spot Myles in another room, playing beer pong with his friends, and point Alona in that direction. 

Myles is chanting his name when we arrive, a drink in his right hand, and a ping pong in the other. He throws it into the last cup on the other side, screaming when it gets in.

He pumps his fists and turns to face Alona and I, scooping us up in a hug when we near. "You guys are late." he comments, setting us down.

Alona's eyebrows are knit together in confusion, I step in front of her, "You said to come early, so we did." 

"No, you didn't."

"Yes, we did."

No, you-"

I push Myles backwards into the table, he sets his hands on the table and leans back, "Yes, we did. Now shut up." 

The corner of his mouth twitches, and I have to smile. Alona rolls her eyes, and I nudge her in the ribs. She changes the subject, "You got any more beer?" 

He nods, and takes a sip of his own, "In the kitchen." He replies coolly, jerking his head to the back. 

Her gaze settles on a blonde-haired girl dancing circles around some guy, her hair swings down to her waist bone straight. A devilish grin settles on her face, "Never mind that, I think I'm hungry for somethin' else." She winks at us and leaves just like that. 

Myles laughs and extends a hand to me, "Come on, let's dance."