| F I V E | Booty Call Britt.

"...Don't forget to finish up Hamlet, kids!" Mrs. McCurry yelled after the crowd of kids filing into the hallway, I'm pretty sure I was the only one who heard her. I chuckled to myself as I made my way through the crowd of students lingering.

Alona waited for me right outside, scrolling on her phone. I called out to her, and she looked up, waving at me.

"Hey, so, Ruby is coming over tonight if that's okay."

I shrug, and pull out my own phone, "I'm fine with that."

"Oh, and that kid from the party, Logan."

"When did you invite him to game night?" I ask, knitting my eyebrows together in confusion.

"I saw him walking and asked him, I was feeling generous." I roll my eyes and start walking down the hall, her quick steps let me know she's following, "Aaand Myles invited Matt and Britt." 

I roll my eyes at Britt's name, "Booty call Britt?" I ask, groaning. 

She nods, a sad look taking over her face. We hated Booty Call Britt. She's been Myles' hook-up girl since freshmen year of high school. All she ever did was brag about how good in bed Myles was, how pretty she was, and how good in bed Myles was. She was a trashy girl with blonde hair and green eyes, and never seemed to wear a shirt that fully covered her stomach and boobs, I could not stand her.

"Why does he even still hang out with her?" I ask, shifting my bag on my back.

Alona shrugs, "I don't even know how he hasn't gotten an STD from her yet. She looks like she doesn't even know what a condom is." 

I throw my head back in laughter, and Alona joins in shortly after, placing a hand on my arm to steady herself. "You are cruel." I point out to her, she only laughs harder.

I unlock the door to our room, Alona complains about our lack of food and calls Myles, ordering him to stop by the store and buy us some stuff. She argues with him over the phone, flopping on her bed to yell.

I shake my head and pull the games out from under the TV stand, stacking Scrabble, Uno, and Twister on top of each other. I pull out a few more games and sit on the couch.

***

A knock sounds on the door, and I look up from my spot on the couch to Alona, urging her with my eyes to get the door. Ruby had arrived a couples minutes ago, and it was well past 8. I heard the door open.

"Heyyy Lona, you remember Matt, and Britt." Myles peeks around Alona to get a look at me, "Lyla! Wassuh!" 

I roll my eyes and Alona moves out the way to let them in, eyeing Britt as she walks past in a bra and short shorts.

Myles falls on the couch beside me, and kicks off his Nike slides, stretching his legs out to the other side of the couch where I sat. His feet sat in my lap, and I scrunched up my nose. I push his legs off the couch and sit up, "You weren't raised in a barn." I comment.

He squints his eyes at me, and scoots closer, giving Britt space to sit. I roll my eyes and let my head fall back, looking at Alona, "Where's Logan?" 

"He said he couldn't make it. Something about a test." 

She makes her way around the couch and sits right in front of it, Ruby joining her a second later, lying her head in her lap. Matt sits in a chair, opening up Scrabble for us. 

***

Alona and Ruby sit eyeing me, urging me to make my move, I glance around the room, and place down the word, Lamp. I jump up once everyone realizes I won, everyone shoots glares at me, but all I do is gather up the money set in the middle of the table.

I dance in a circle, chanting my own name in a high pitched voice, attempting to mock a cheering crowd. Matt claps his hand and laughs, "You won, fair and square."

Myles leans forward, taking his arm from behind Britt. "What should we play next?" 

Alona shrugs, "Twister?" 

Ruby groans at that, "NO. No more board games or any of that shit."

"Hows about Spin the bottle?" Britt pipes in, her 'Southern Belle' accent showing.

Alona nods her head, "That might be the first good idea you've ever had, BCB." 

"What a BCB?" Britt asks, confused.

I snort and fall back onto the couch, Alona chuckles and Matt slaps his knee. Myles reaches over to slap my legs, but before he can I catch his hand in mine. A stupid grin covers his face, and I feel my cheeks get hot as he wraps his hand around mine, giving me a quick squeeze before letting go. 

Britt moves onto Myles' lap and giggles like she knows what we're talking about. I roll my eyes.

Matt stands and grabs a hold of the glass table, dragging it out of the way, "So, Spin the bottle it is."

***