| T H R E E | Your Hips Don't Lie.

Seeing his smug expression is all it takes to get me dancing with him. 

We stand in the middle of a crowd, an upbeat song playing through the speakers. My hands are in his, and he spins me around, so my back is against his chest. I sigh, is this all it took for him to get me to do whatever he wanted?

Our hips moved together on beat with the song, sliding from side to side. He lifted my arms up and placed them behind his neck gently. Letting go, he set his own hands on my waist and moved faster. 

I had danced with him like this before, I don't know why I was freaking out now. Maybe it was because now I realized that he was in control of me, at this very moment, he had control.

"Damn, Ly, your hips don't lie." He chuckles at his own joke, and I can only smile.

***

After a couple of songs passed he finally spun me back around and led me back to the kitchen, not letting go of my hand until he went to pour drinks into two plastic red cups.

He handed one to me and and took a sip of the other, his eyes never leaving my face as he titled his head back.

Myles and I had been best friends since we were eleven-- Alona had come along later in high school-- and I never had an uncomfortable moment, but right now, as he was looking into my soul, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. I had only discovered my feelings for him last year when I caught him with some rando, which has happened many times. So it came as a surprise when I was jealous for at least a week. 

I sipped my drink slowly, and bounced to the music lightly, "How did you guys get in, I thought the door was locked." He sets his cup down on the table, eyeing me.

"I'd rather not say." I comment.

He takes the cup right from my hands, and drinks form it himself. "Come on," I groan, "You literally have your own right there." I gesture to his cup on the table and let my hands fall to my sides.

"I drank it all," He shrugs to me, and downs my drink next.

"You need AA and Jesus," I mumble.

He grins his famous  grin at me and laughs. Two guys run in and pick him up, until one of them notices me and goes after me next, "Get his girl, too!" One of them shouts.

His girl?

His girl? 

People thought we were together? 

Aw. People thought we were together.

I scream as one of them swings me over his shoulders. I recognize his voice as Andrew.

"Andrew!" I shout. He doesn't acknowledge that he heard me, and instead runs out the back door, Myles following slowly behind, as another guy had to help pick him up. 

I realize too late that we are heading to the pool. Dammit. I should've stayed out the way. 

Andrew stops moving and I know I'm at my destination. He pats the back of my legs right before I sail through the air and fall into the pool with a big splash!

I sink down for a couple of seconds before swimming back up, gasping for air when I break the surface. I flap my arms as Myles flies in next to me, protesting until he goes under. My hair is heavy with water, and strands of it comes out around my face. 

I rub at my eyes with one hand and glare up at Andrew, who stands above me laughing. Myles jumps from under the water and shakes his head, spraying more water at me. I protect myself from the splash with my hands, and plant my feet on the bottom of the pool.

"Fuck you, Andrew!" I yell up, lifting my hand to flip him off.

Myles laughs, and takes my hand to guide me out the pool. Although I didn't need his help, I let him go ahead anyway. Once we were out, I punched Andrew the arm. Cursing under my breath.

"Aw, look! They're holding hands!" 

I yank my hand out of his, and glare in the direction of the voice. Myles has a calm grin on his face that's directed towards me. 

I roll my eyes and stomp into the house. Students make a path for me, due to my clothes dripping water on the floor all around me.

I fly out the door, eager to get back to my dorm and get dry. 

"Lyla, wait!"

I turn at the sound of my voice, and find Myles chasing after me. He arrives at my side and slides and arm around my shoulder, "Let me walk you home."

***

A/N: So, Chapters 1-3 are up! How are you guys liking it so far! Comment your opinions, and don't forget to vote and share. 

Have a nice day, night, or morning! -Arrow ;)