| S I X | Goodnight, Lyla.

We sit in a circle on the floor, the couch, chairs, and table all had been moved out the way. Ruby and Alona sit on my left, Britt and Myles to my right. Matt sits across from me leaning back on his hands. 

An empty bottle of beer sits in the middle of all of us. I take a swig of my own beer, "Who's going first?" I ask, crossing my legs.

Matt shrugs, and Alona pipes up, "I will."

Myles hoots and hollers as she reaches forward, twisting the bottle to the right quickly. The bottle spins, fast at first, but slowing to a stop at Matt. She turned to Matt, and crawled over to him slowly Placing one hand on his knee, and the other on his cheek, she pulls him to her, smashing her lips against his.

I make an Oh shape with my lips, taken back. She pulls away from Matt, leaving him gaping at her. Ruby claps and Myles cheers, I pat her on the back once she joins me back on the floor.

Ruby sighs and spins the bottle herself, landing on Britt. She gives her a peck on the lips after she gets a weird look from Alona, who clearly wants her kissing anybody but her. Matt gets ruby, Britt gets Myles, and soon, he leans forward to spin the bottle.

The bottle stops pointing at me. Alona takes it upon her self to cheer, cupping her hands around her mouth to make her voice louder than it already is. Myles turns to me. A goofy grin spreads across his face. 

I decide to go against my sober thoughts and take his face in my hands, pulling him towards me, smashing our lips together. He sits stunned and I almost think he doesn't like it, until his arms slide around my waist, pulling me closer to him. One of my hands wraps around his neck, I run my hands through his hair, almost prepared to rip his shirt off of him when I remember our audience. 

I pull away from him and turn to face everyone. Alona gasps, wiping fake tears from her eyes, and Matt does a slow clap, shaking his head. Ruby sits unbothered, and Britt laughs.

"I didn't know we were watching porn." Alona comments, pointing her finger in the air.

I turn to Myles, who hasn't said anything. His light grey-brown eyes turn dark, and an emotion flickers over them, so quick I have to convince myself I saw it.

His face breaks out in a smile, and he winks at me finally, I smile back at him, cursing myself for getting so involved in one kiss.

He shifts his body back to face the center and I do the same.

We go through a couple more rounds before everyone decides it's better if we all head to sleep. Britt is drunk and passed out on the floor next to Myles. Matt stands and peels her off the floor, barely wanting to touch her. Ruby kisses Alona good night, and heads out.

"I'll meet you downstairs." Matt waves to Alona and I, and heads out the door, shutting it gently behind him.

I follow Myles to the door. Opening it for him, and stepping out into the hall. He yells a goodbye to Alona, who merely waves him off as she jumps into her bed.

I shut the door behind me, leaning against it with my hand on the knob. He places a hand beside my head on the door, leaning closer to me. 

"Well, Lyla, I never knew you could kiss like that. Granted, maybe you only reserve that for the people you like." 

My mouth drops open.

Literally drops to the floor. 

I take a while to form words, "I--what--you-huh?" 

He laughs, and leans close, putting his mouth next to my ears. His breaths tickle my neck, and his nose brushes my ear. He licks his lips, "You know, I didn't think I would ever feel anything above a friendly level with you." My face falls, and I know I can't hide it anymore, he continues on, burying his face deeper into my neck, "But, you are beautiful, smart, funny, and mean as hell. And I like you too." 

He lips linger on my ear when he brings it up, brushing my hair aside. I sigh, and my knees turn into jelly, I can barely stand on my own. 

I feel him smile and can't stop a giddy grin from forming on my face, too. He likes me. 

"Goodnight, Lyla." He kisses me on the cheek and stalks off down the hall, leaving me standing breathless at the door. 

I fall into the room when Alona opens the door abruptly, landing hard on my butt. She gapes at me, leaning over me on the floor, "Oh my gosh, Lyla! He likes you! He fucking likes you!" 

I sit up, "Is it too much to ask for a little privacy?" I ask, angrily.

She slams the door, "Tell me everything, you lucky bitch."