| T H I R T E E N | Nothing.

It has been over a week since I've seen Myles.

It has been over a week since he hugged me, kissed me, since he's laughed at me, winked at me, talked to me.

I didn't know what was wrong with him. After his phone call he merely took me back to my dorm and kissed my cheek before walking off with his hands shoved in his pockets. None of the other boys from his fraternity had seen him since he left to see me.

I called him, left messages, texted him. Nothing. 

I pulled out my phone and dialed his number, listening to the rings as I waited. 

'Yo what it do? Myles here. I can't come to the phone right now because I'm preoccupied or I don't fucking like you. Try again later dorks.' 

I slammed the phone down, annoyed with that stupid message. Alona sat up in her bed, staring at me.

"Maybe something happened to his phone?" She offers, trying to calm me down.

I shake my head, "No, he would've found a way to contact us." 

Alona gets up and joins me on the couch, wrapping an arm around me, "Just give him time, we don't even know what that phone call was about." 

I nod, and turn to hug her, "Yeah, you're probably right."  Her grip tightens and she let's out a breath I didn't know she'd been holding. 

She's been walking on eggshells around me for the past couple days. Myles had never ignored me like this before. I went over scenarios in my head 24/7, trying to figure out what I'd said, what I'd done, or what could have been said on the phone. 

I wish I'd known where he went. I wish I could get in contact with him, but he just wouldn't pick up the phone. 

***

Another week passed. 

Another whole week. 

Still no answer. No news, not even a simple text. I walked down the street and hung up my phone, not wanting to hear Myles' stupid message he'd recorded.

The wind whipped my hair around my face as I failed to keep the black hairs out of my eyes. I groaned and adjusted the straps of my bag. I turned around once I heard my name being called.

"Hey, Matt." I called, once I recognized who it was.

He jogged up to me, giving a tight lipped smiled before he slowed his pace, attempting to match his strides to mine. 

"Hey! Have you seen Myles around anywhere?" He shoves his hands into his pockets, "I'm sorry to bother you like this, but he's missed two football games and we need him. Life just ain't right without all of his jokes crackin' us up." 

I smile at his words, and realize I miss his corny jokes and inappropriate winks too. I brush my hair out of my face, and look up at Matt, "No, I'm sorry. I'll be sure to call if I hear from him, though."

He places a hand on my shoulder, "Same here." He squeezes my shoulder before shoving the hand back in his pocket. "I can't believe he's been ghosting all of us." he confesses, turning to look over his shoulder.

"Yeah," I say, nodding my head, "It's weird how he just hasn't spoken to anybody. It's frustrating."

"You're telling me!"

A shaky laugh manages to escape my throat and Matt waves to me, retreating back down the path he came from.

***

I was so angry when I walked into my room, not even noticing when I slamming the door behind me. Alona's head pops up from the couch, followed shortly by Ruby's.

I roll my eyes at them and make my way towards the couch where Ruby lies in Alona's lap, dropping off my bag and kicking off my shoes before flopping on top of them.

Ruby groans and rubs my head, raking her long fingers through my hair, "What's wrong, Lyla?"

I glanced up at her, "Matt still hasn't seen Myles. He's missed two football games."

A sad smile forms on Ruby's face, not seeming to reach her eyes. I had grown to care for Ruby, who seemed to practically live in our room. I had gotten used to seeing her and Alona cuddled up on the couch, or cooking together, or fighting about something silly. 

Alona pipes up, shifting on the couch, "I wonder what's wrong with him."

I shrug and go for the remote, clicking the TV on to the News station. I wasn't going to keep wasting my time trying to figure out what was wrong with somebody who wouldn't even talk to me, who wouldn't even show up and talk to me about whatever was going on with him. I was about to change the channel before a familiar name catches my attention, causing me to gasp and sit up, grabbing the side of the couch.

"...Foster caught in a fatal car crash. All victims involved killed instantly." 

***

A\N: Hey, you guys! Hope you enjoyed! -Arrow <3