| T E N | Sweatshirt.

I wake up pinned to my mattress. Literally pinned down.

Myles was now fully laying on top of me, one of his legs thrown off the mattress. I had turned onto my stomach some time in the middle of the night so now Myles' head rests on the small of my back, his chest pressed against my butt.

I reach back and lift his head slowly, and slipped out of my bed. My hair flowed in nappy waves down past my shoulders, I raked my hands through my hair, finger combing it. The bed shifts, and a hand curls around my waist, pulling me back to my bed. I fall into Myles' lap. He pulls my hair back behind my shoulder, kissing a soft spot on my neck.

"Where do you think your going?" He whispered, his voice muffled.

I sighed, "I don't know." 

He chuckled, his kisses traveling up my neck until he turned my head and kissed me firmly on the lips. I pull away and scrunch my nose up, "Brush your teeth." 

He pushes me off him, and I run into the bathroom, passing Alona's empty bed. I brush my teeth quickly and use the bathroom, peeking my head out the door to find Myles checking his phone. I wash my hands and stalk over to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water to down. 

I don't even notice when Myles goes into the bathroom until I hear the faucet running, I make my way to my bed and sit down, grabbing my phone to check the time.

"Oh my god!" I almost drop my phone.

Myles pokes his head out the doorway, my toothbrush in his mouth and a worried expression taking over his face.

"What?" He asks, retreating back into the bathroom.

"It's almost 12!" I set my bottle of water on the nightstand, and move to make my bed. 

Myles appears next to me not a moment later, staring at me in surprise when I pulls my covers up, "So, what does the time have to do with anything." I don't answer him, instead, I throw my pillows on the couch and pick his shirt up off the ground. He grabs my wrists, stopping me in my tracks, "Babe, talk to me."

Babe. I blinked at the word, not once in my life had I ever imagined him calling me babe, or nothing of the sort. I almost let him distract me. Almost.

I took his hand and led him out the door, "I'm going to be late to class." He opened his mouth to respond, probably to try and talk me out of going, but before he could even form a word, I shut the door in his face.

Yes, I felt bad for doing it. He didn't deserve that. But I couldn't think about that right now. I ran over to my bed, grabbing a pair of denim jeans and reaching down to pick up a white sweatshirt that sat in front of my bed on the floor. 

I pulled the sweatshirt over my head and shimmied out of my shorts, trading it instead for the jeans I had just picked out.

The sweatshirt smelled different than all of my other clothes. Instead of the usual flowery scent from my detergent it was replaced with the smell of sweat mixed with peppermint. I recognized the smell, it was Myles'. That was weird. 

The sweatshirt was baggy, and big on me. I shoved on my shoes and pushed my worries away, slinging my bag over my shoulder and shoving my phone in my pocket.

I ran to History. I was 20 minutes late. 

Screw you, Myles. 

***

"Hey, Lyla! Wait up!"

I was walking down the quad when someone called my name, I half-expected it to be Myles, but instead turned around to find Matt running after me. 

I greeted him with a warm smile once he stopped by my side, matching his strides with mine.

"I thought you were Myles for a second, but you had a ponytail." 

I raise my eyebrows at his words, clearly confused, "Why would you think that?" I ask, adjusting the straps on my bag.

He grins at me, "Well, your wearing his sweatshirt." 

I almost stop in my tracks, "What?" 

"Yeah, the one that all football players get. His name is on the back." He replies coolly.

"Oh," I try and hide the excitement on my face. It was official, we were dating. I was dating Myles Foster. Okay, it wasn't that big of a deal, but it was a big deal. 

I tried to suppress my girly giggles, I was wearing his sweatshirt.

***

Okay, guys! Sorry for the short chapter, tell me what you thought, although I didn't really like it. Vote, and comment!

Have a good day, night, or morning! -Arrow <3