Chapter 4

I felt sick but I wasn't going to pass off the chance to go to the Mall with my real friends, not those crazy people that pretended to be. Even though they didn't tell me about Benyamin it didn't really matter. But today I was going to shop and forget about last night and Ella's parents even offered to drive me to school so I could be with my friends.

I was getting spammed with so many texts from all of them that I ended up turning off my phone. I was dumb to not listen to Stasia she told me the truth and I just turned her away.

"Josie come on just forget about it," Sammi says and I then think about Ryan and I's conversation on the roof. He was going to tell me something but never got to finish.

"You guys are right it's all in the past now let's take a picture," I say and look around for someone not busy to take the picture. I then see a guy in a hoodie and tap his shoulder and it's revealed to be Dylan.

"Can you take a picture of my friend's and I?" I asked and he gave me a weak smile.

"Sure why not?" he says we all pose and he tells us to say cheese and then snaps the photo.

"Thanks," I say and bare we go off I wonder if he was here with someone.

"Are you here with someone?" I ask and he's surprised I was talking to him.

"No I walked here but it's fine you go shopping I'll be heading back," he said and I felt bad.

I look at the group and then at him before I could stop him he left so I walked back to the group and we headed to one more store.

I opened my phone and entered my passcode and the minute I connected my notifications went off like crazy. I scanned through most of the texts and they were apologies. They must've thought I was going to forgive them that easily or let alone at all.

I had just left a school of fakes only to go to another one I was distracted by my thoughts when Ana tapped me on the shoulder.

"My mom is going to pick us up in 20 minutes," she said and she smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" Sammi asked and she didn't say anything.

"Ana spill," Ella tells her.

"My mom got us tickets to the 5 Seconds of Summer concert next month!" She said and began to fangirl.

           As we walked into Ana's room and began to organize her closet my phone began to ring. I rolled my eyes and reluctantly picked up the call and heard Ryan's little 14-year-old voice.

"Ryan I don't even care I got better things to do than worry about your problems," I say.

"Josie we're all sorry about last night we let our past drama conflict and we took it out on you," he said and I'm pretty sure he was expecting me to forgive him so we can fall in love and get married.

"And," I say.

"And what?" He says and I was about ready to end this call.

"Wait, Josie, I promise not to hurt you again," he says and so I decided to give them all another chance.

We all sat on Ana's bed watching YouTube and watching youtubers rant about each other. But Ana paused the video and looked at me I was confused did I do something.

"Josie this stays between all of us but do you like Ryan?" Ana asks and I scoff.

"As if he's the horniest, guy, I've meant and he doesn't even care about me," I say and then grab the bag of Doritos and carefully try to eat them without getting my teeth dirty.

They watch me eat and then they start laughing at me so I pushed them off the bed. Suddenly the doorbell rings and I look at them and my suspicion only grows. Ana's mom went out and would have the key to her house so who could it be.

"You didn't," I say and they all stay quiet as I open the door and the Brady bunch walks in. I then realized something I wasn't expecting boys to be here so now I have to care about how I look.

I run to the bathroom and borrow some of Ana's makeup and steal one of her tie-dye shirts. I decided to put my hair up in a ponytail and checked myself before going, I then being complicated as I take my hair out.

"Josie," they say as I walk out.

"Josie we all wanted to personally say we're sorry about last night and everything we all did and said," Lucy says.

"I'm really sorry we brought you into all our drama from middle school but that's all in the past now," Yasmin says.

"Wait Davina I'm sorry that I slapped you I shouldn't have let a guy get between our new friendship. You guys didn't deserve that you didn't deserve to have to listen about my stupid drama with my ex." I say and then Davina hugs me.

"No Josie I shouldn't have pushed you or fought you or let Ryan kiss me it was wrong of me," she says and then I hug her back.

"Wow you look amazing," Ryan says and I blush but I needed to snap out of it boys were stupid during this age.

"My mom can take the girls and the guys go with Scott's dad," Davina says and I go in the car with Ella, Sammi, Ana, Lucy, Yasmin, and Davina" the fact my friends made plans with my other friends without my knowledge. That was going to be remembered for another day. They drop us off at the theatre and then leave too bad my parents would've stayed to watch the movie with us.

I didn't even know what we're watching and I didn't bring any money. Ryan then handed me a bowl of popcorn and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes, of course, they were all going to pretend last night didn't happen.

"Um, guys what movie are we seeing?" I ask and Scott laughs.

"Slender Man," Scott says and I gasp.

"It's okay I'll protect you," Ryan says