Chapter 15

Ryan then thought it would be a good idea to go to one of his senior friend's party. It had bad idea written all over it but we all went in anyway.

"Ryan man hey everybody my favorite freshman is here" his friend announces and I try my best to have fun.

"Dylan you good" Issac asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just going to sit on the couch for a bit," he said even though he looked uneasy.

I decided to at least have fun but I didn't trust any of the drinks or anything baked. I didn't want to get drunk or high so I grabbed a slice of pizza and some chips. How can you ruin pizza and chips?

I sat down on a couch next to a couple making out. I would've sat with Dylan but he was in the same situation.

My wings were getting in the way of me trying to properly sit down. So I sat on the floor and ate my food. Then some senior girl took my plate and threw it at the couple making out. I've never been sadder but I did want to see what would happen next.

"How could you do this to me Kenzie and you how could you!" the girl yells.

"Naya it's not what it looks like" the guy says and then the girl slaps him.

I then see as its my cue to exit and I walk to where everyone else.

"Josie come dance with us" Davina says and I recognize the song. But the thing was I'm socially awkward and I'd probably rip my costume.

I look around and see Stasia and Issac dancing together.

"You good" Scott asks.

"I'm fine" I say.

"Where's Yasmin?"  I ask him.

"She's with Ryan they're probably fucking I should join"

"Wait what" I say and then I look at Scott only he was dumb enough to get drunk knowing he had school the next day.

"Just don't do anything stupid" I say pushing him away so I could look for Ryan. Then as I begin to walk off he throws up on the arguing couple.

"What the fuck dude" the dude says and gets up and walks up to Scott.

"Josie can you call me an uber I don't feel good" Scott says and then throws up on the dude again.

I quickly grab Scott and lead him to a bathroom. This was not my idea of spending Halloween.

I texted Yasmin and she told me she'd come to help.

I sighed as Scott kept throwing up in the toilet then Yasmin walked in.

"Scotty oh my god hey what did I tell you about drinking you know you're a light weight" she says and hits his back to help him get everything out of him.

"Josie I'm sorry about all this thanks for helping I'll handle it from here" Yasmin tells me and she cleans him up.

I was going to ask her about Ryan but then Issac and Stasia came running to me.

"Josie I just had my first kiss with this really cute dude!" Issac exclaim and Stasia started telling me the story.

"So me and Issac were dancing and then this cute guy kept walking by us. At first I was like what the fuck stalker much. But then when I went to get something to drink he asked if Issac and I were dating. So I was like no I have a boyfriend fuck off and then he asked if Issac had a girlfriend. So I finally caught on introduced them then find this little hoe making out with him" she says and after she finishes it she's out of breath.

"Issac how did it lead to kissing?" I ask almost laughing.

"Well it doesn't matter he's 17 and even though he's really hot not my type. But we started talking and I couldn't keep it in my pants once they started playing Britney Spears" he says.

"Well good for you I guess I'm going to go find Ryan" I say and then they both give me a look.

"What?" I say.

"It's just that if you both like each other what's stopping you guys from being together is there someone else" Stasia asks.

I didn't have an answer that they'd understand so I just told her yes and went to look for him.

I walked into a room and found him and a bunch of other dudes vaping.

"Ryan I wanted to talk to you" I say even though I didn't know why I was even looking for him.

"Hey what's up wanna try" he says and I shake my head.

"I was hoping that-" I'm interrupted by the sound of breaking glass.

"Oh fuck!" I hear a voice yell and I recognize Issac's voice. Ryan and I run into the room to find him and the dude he made out with covered in blood and pieces of glass from a bottle on the floor.

I look and see the girl who's boyfriend cheated on with cut marks from the broken glass bleeding out.