Chapter 23

After a boring and useless school day it's Thanksgiving break. We get out of school an hour early. I'm excited for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday.

Since it was a Tuesday I had no plans so I asked Issac if he wanted to hang out.

He told me he had to clean his room first. So I watched Teen Wolf while I waited for him. I texted Yasmin and we were talking about how hot Tyler Posey is.

When Issac texted back I had my brother drop me off and walk me in.

I saw the look on Issac's face when she saw my brother.

"Call me when your done and don't fool around with my sister"

"Not my type" he answers quickly and stares at my brother until he leaves.

"Damn your brother is hot" he says and I'm grossed out of my mind.

We head to his room and just sit on his bed to talk.

"So when  did you have your first kiss?" I ask him.

"With this girl in like 7th grade it was before I came out I haven't kissed a girl since"

"Did you ever want to kiss one again?" I say and he looks at me.

"Are you suggesting"

"I mean I'm not taken by Ryan yet and you're too hot to be gay so why not" I say I know I sound like a cheater and hoe by Ryan has gotten with a bunch of girls.

"Thanks I guess but okay" he says and then he kisses me.

"Wow you're a good kisser" he tells and we both laugh.

"But if you want to have the right kiss you gotta use tongue"

"Ew!" I exclaim.

"Let's try this again" he tells me and we kiss again and I try to use tongue and suddenly his room door files open.

"Woah what the fuck!" his mom says and Issac and I both look at her and then at each other.

"Is this some kind of friends with benefits thing?" She asks us.

"No mom I was just teaching her how to kiss" he tells her.

"Oh well remember what I said about protection and I'm going to get you guys some snacks" she tells us and winks.

"Well that happened" I say and Issac laughs and then we look at each other.

"Well I guess let's finish what we started" he tells me and we kiss each other one more time.

"Netflix or YouTube?" Issac asks.

"YouTube" I answer and we sit on his bed and his mom brings us snacks.

"I have chips and sandwiches and sodas and if you want anything else just yell for me I gotta get back to work" she says and walks out.

           As we're watching Gabbie Hanna Issac pauses the video.

"So Josie how are things with you Ryan are you guys dating?" he asks me.

"Honestly I didn't know even I know if I want a relationship right now my life is already messy as it is" I say and push my hair back.

"Well maybe it's cause you haven't found the right person yet" he tells me and I think about the possibilities.

"Oo lets do karaoke I know the perfect song" he says typing the song.

"Silence by Khalid featuring Marshmello" he tells me and plays a karaoke version.

"Rather be a lover than a fighter" he begins his sing.

"Cause all my life I've been fighting" I sing

We keeps singing back and forth until we hit the chorus.

"I found peace in your violence can't show me there's no point in trying" we sing together and begin to dance around.

For some reason I wasn't thinking about Ryan and I was actually thinking about Dylan. Cause I found peace in his violence.