Chapter 35

We go to my room and begin to make out on my bed and I rip his shirt off of him. He takes my shirt off and we continue kissing. He begins to kiss my neck and then his lips turn to fangs and he bites me.

"Josie you good" Dylan says putting my head back in perspective.

"Yeah I'm just so confused about everything," I say and lay my head down and Dylan does the same. His head is next to mine and I feel ready to talk to him about something.

"Can I tell you something cause I feel like you'd understand?" I say and he nods and then we look at each other. There was a slight moment of hesitation but after everything that's happened in the last 24 hours. He'd understand more than anyone I know even Stasia or Issac.

I look into his hazel or green or light brown eyes which I'm never going to decide on which color. If was like if the dress was blue and black or white and gold. Or it Tomato is a fruit or a vegetable it's a fruit.

My mind continues to wander until I open my mouth to talk to him.

"Do you ever feel like you're not for this world like there's a world out there for us but we'll never find it?" I say and wait for a response. I'm hoping that he doesn't think my question was stupid or made no sense. 

"Yeah I feel like that a lot," he tells me and then we both get up and face each other.

"Josie," he says and then places his two hands on my face. I want to move away and tell him that I'm with Ryan but I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

           He's holding my face and I'm not sure what's going to happen next. But then he starts talking to me.

"Josie I didn't think that I could feel someone for anyone but-" he's cut off when my FaceTime sound goes off. We both panic and I look for my phone and get off the bed. I grab my phone and it's Ryan trying to FaceTime me I tell Dylan it's my dad and leave the room.

"Hey what's up," he says and I tell him I have to make dinner.

"I'll call you back I promise," I say and hang up and walk back to my room.

"Hey wanna watch a movie or something to pass the time?" I ask Dylan and he shrugs as I grab my laptop.

"I don't really care what we watch so you can decide," he says as I go to the Netflix website. I end up watching this romance movie about this girl who wrote letters to all her crushes. 

The movie is based on a book called "To all the boys I've loved before" and has the same title as the book.

When the movie is over I look at Dylan who's fallen asleep and I look at the time it was 6 at night. His arms are crossed over his chest and he looks really cute while he's asleep.

"Wake up," I say and begin to shake him and then he opens his eyes and he's confused. Then he sees me and then begins to get his stuff and pulls his small iPhone 5s. I had an iPhone 7s Plus and now I felt bad but I wasn't going to let it change anything. 

"Hey, Dylan thanks for today I had fun," I tell him and he nods.

"I had fun too thanks for the clothes and the shoes," he says and then walks up to me getting close. He then gives me a hug and I hug him back. I offered to walk him home but he told me he'd be fine.

           I pick up my phone to call Ryan but he doesn't answer so I decide to decorate my room. Next week starting Tuesday would be Winter Break and I wasn't going anywhere. I wanted to get into the Christmas mood so I went into my garage and got my Christmas decorations for my room.

I begin to put lights around my wall and then put up a tiny Christmas tree. I listened to Christmas music and ate a box of cookies that's been in my pantry for a few weeks. I was ready for my well-needed Winter break.

Then I look at my notes for my last few Midterm tests I would have on Monday and Tuesday. I text my group chat with Dylan, Isaac, and Stasia and tell them that we should hang out after school on Tuesday. 

Isaac says that he's bringing food and Stasia would be bringing her speaker while Dylan would bring himself. 

I guess you could say they were my world and I loved them all.