Chapter 1|Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV.

I'm Renesmee Cullen. I'm 17 years old. My Parents are Bella Cullen and Edward Cullen. My Aunts are Alice Cullen, And Rose Hale. My Uncles are Jasper Hale and Emmett Cullen. My grandmothers are Esme Cullen and Renèe Swan. Renèe is remarried but we call her Renèe Swam still. My Grandads are Carlisle Cullen and Charlie Swan. Mom said that my name is Renèe's and Esme's names put together. She wanted my name to her parents names together. My boyfriend is Jacob Black. He's a werewolf. Dad said that Jacob imprinted on me. You see I'm half human and half vampire. Mom gave birth to me while she was still human. Dad saved her before she died. He turned her into a vampire. But it took her 2 days to come back. But I love my family. I have a special gift. I can show the first memory I have of you. And everyone else. When I was 3 the Volturi was going to fight me and my family because someone thought Mom and Dad bit me. But actually I was born. Jacob is 16. He never ages. Dad said that when Jacob told Mom that he imprinted on me that Mom beat him up. My nickname is 'Nessie'. Mom also beat Jacob up when he nicknamed me that. I'm nicknamed after the 'lock ness monster'.

Me, Jacob, Mom, Dad, Grandmother Esme, Grandad Carlisle, Aunt Alice, Uncle Jasper, Aunt Rose, and Uncle Emmett were all in the living watching tv. Me and Jacob was on the couch. I had my head on his chest. Mom and Dad were at the piano. Dad was playing Mom's Lullaby. Grandmother Esme and Grandad Carlisle was sitting on the love seat. Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper were playing checkers. Aunt Rose and Uncle Emmett was standing up watching tv. We were not at Mine, Mom's and Dad's cottage. We were at our Grandparents, Aunt's and Uncle's house.

"Renesmee's birthday is going to be in a week." Mom said. "She's going to be 18." Dad said. "She's growing up." Mom sobbed. "I will never forget you guys." I told them. "We know you won't." Grandmother Esme said.  Jacob kissed me on my cheek. "Jacob." Dad scolded him. "I know. No kissing Renesmee in front of you guys." Jacob joked. Everyone laughed. "I was just kidding." Dad said. "I know." Jacob said.

I kissed Jacob on the lips. He kissed back. The Volturi said that I'm the first vampire in history to fall in love with a werewolf. Which I'm not a full vampire. The Volturi's rules don't apply to me. I only have to visit them once a month. Jacob stopped kissing me. Our foreheads touched. I don't love any guy my age. I only love Jacob. Dad is supposed to be 17, that's when he got bit. Mom is supposed to be 18, that's when she got bit. When you get bit by a vampire, at that age your body is frozen. But it's different for me. I was born. I grew until I was 7. I'm 5 foot 6 Jacob is 6 feet. "I love you." I whispered to Jacob. "I love you too." Jacob whispered to me. I got up from the couch and walked to Grandad Carlisle. "Could me and Jacob have any children?" I whispered to him. "Come with me." He told me. So I followed him to his office.

When we got there, he took some test on me. After that he did some research. He turned to me. I was sitting in his chair. "You have a 50% chance, but if you want to have a child you would have to have one before your 20." He said. "Okay." I said. "If you have a child it will be half vampire, half human, and half werewolf." He told me. I nodded. We walked out his office. I ran to Jacob and pulled him outside. "We have a 50% chance of having a child." I told him. He hugged me. "I'm so happy!" He yelled happily. "Jacob tomorrow is your birthday." I reminded him. He let go. "I'm supposed to be 34." He told me. I was shocked. "Since I age, you should go by your real age." I told him. He nodded. "No one will know that I'm 35. Because I'm in a 16 year old's body." He told me. We kissed each other on the lips. Then we went back into the house holding hands.

Everyone was staring at us. Mom was sobbing. Vampires can't cry so she sobs. "What's the mater?" I asked. Me and Jacob was still holding hands. Mom was sobbing on Dad's shoulder. Grandad Carlisle and Grandmother Esme looked worried. Mom looked up from Dad's shoulder. "Your Grandad Charlie-" Mom said before she started sobbing harder. Mom sob on Dads shoulder again. "Died." Dad finished. I started to cry. I can cry because I'm half human. I cried on Jacob's shoulder. He rapped his arms around me. "It's okay." Jacob said patting my back. I raised up. "How do you know?" I asked. "I seen it in the future." Aunt Alice said. Then Uncle Jasper stared at me. All of a sudden I felt happy. Uncle Jasper stared at Mom. She looked happy. "No fair Jasper you changed my emotions." Mom said. Uncle Jasper smiled.

It was finally night time. Me, Mom, Dad, and Jacob went to our cottage. "Me and your Mother are going to the meadow." Dad told me. They ran out the door. It was just me and Jacob. We went to my room and sat down on my bed. "Mom said you use to call vampires bloodsuckers before I was born." I said. "That's true. I was really mad at your Dad." He told me. "Why?" I asked. "I use to love your Mother." He told me. I was shocked. "What?" I asked surprised. "Yep." He said.

I want to give MilenaCranenigma a shoutout! Milena Cranenigma inspired me to write this story!