Chapter 18| Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked shocked. "I wanted to make sure you were okay." Logan said. "We'll give you two some privately." Mom said. I nodded. All of my family beside Aunt Alice ran out."How long are you going to stay?" I asked. "Until the child gets her." He told me. I nodded. "Why do you care about my child?" I asked. "Well, one your my best friend and I'm worried about you. Two I'll be here to cheer everyone up if you die." He told me. I knew that wasn't the reason. He was here for Jacob. I didn't know what to say. I just nodded. "Nessie, I made you and Jacob a date, so wear something kind of nice if you can." Aunt Alice said happily. She was sitting beside Logan, on the couch. "Okay." I said.

I walked to Dad's old bedroom. Jacob was awake. He was just laying down on the bed. "Why is Logan here?" He asked. "He's just want to stay until our baby is born." I told him. "Nessie come lay down with me." He said holding out his arms. I smiled and laid down in his arms. It felt good to smile. His warm body heated up mine. "Just 4 more months until the baby is born." I said happily. "I can't wait." He said happily.

Jacob's POV

I smelt Megan. How could that be? I got up. "What is it Jacob?" Nessie asked. "I smell Megan." I told her. I sniffed the air again. I turned into a werewolf. The smell was coming from the closet. I walked over to the closet, and opened it with my mouth. False alarm, it was just the clothes that Megan wore when she died the first time. When I started to walk back to Nessie, I heard a voices. "Hello?" I thought. It was just strange what I heard. It sounded like a baby. I turned into a human.

Renesmee's POV

"What was it?" I asked. "I heard voices." He said. "Like what type of voices?" I asked. "It was just weird." He said. I knew there was no werewolf's here. Then what could it be? "Is Seth here?" He asked. "No." I said. "Huh, that's weird." He said.

It was eight o'clock PM. We was ready for our date. I was wearing some old sweats, and Jacob was wearing a black shirt and black jeans. Our date was at the "Famous" meadow, that Mom and Dad goes to. I didn't want to go to their meadow, I want me and Jacob to have our own meadow where we can go and no one else can go with us. The date was set was set up like a picnic. All the food was fruits and vegetables. Of course flowers was everywhere. We sat down on the blanket. "Do you need a pillow to sit on?" He asked. "No." I said. "Do you want a fruit or a vegetable?" He asked. "Vegetable." I told him. He took a cucumber out of the basket. It was in a bag already cut up. He handed it to me. I opened the bag and started to eat it. "Nessie you've been pregnant for five months now, and you've made progress," he said, "like the first month you kept passing out, and now you are so healthy." I nodded. "After this I want to be with you forever, and I will never leave your side." I told him. "You can." He told me. "I will." I promised. "When you have our child, we will never go anywhere without each other." He told me. I nodded. He kissed me. I loved how his lips just crashed into mine. His sweet scent came off his skin. "I don't want to be in Mom's and Dad's meadow I want our own meadow." I told him. "We'll find us our own meadow one day." He told me. But what if I didn't live to that day? I placed my hand on his cheek so he can see what I am thinking of. If I had said what I was thinking of I would have cried. "Nessie, you will live." He promised me. "How do you know that?" I asked him. "All you have to do is believe." He told me. I nodded. I took my hand off his cheek. I do believe in myself, but I'm not sure.

One hour later he took me to my family's house a sat on the couch. Everyone including Logan was around us. "So how was that date?" Aunt Alice asked. "Normal." I said. "Why did you have to bring Jacob back? We just got the dog smell out of here!" Aunt Rose joked. "Geez at least I'm not the one who smells like bleach." Jacob joked back. "Jacob." I whisper. I got up to use the computer. I typed in:
Half vampire and werewolf's child.
It popped up:
Normally the mother dies when she has the fetus. But can survive if she has no stress, sleeps well, and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. The venom from a full vampire can save the mother, but it's a 50% chance of surviving. The vampire must bite the mother as soon as the fetus is born. Make sure the mother is heathy. I recommend the vampire to bite the mother must be related. Make sure you sleep at lease 9 hours. I don't recommend driving. Try to read books to relax, maybe even drink some tea.

I got off the computer and when to bed. Jacob got in the bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me. His warm body warmed mine and I went to sleep.