Chapter 11| Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV

"You really thought that I was gone?" Megan asked. I was shocked I thought that she was dead. Then out of nowhere, Jacob ran to me and jumped in front of me. In mid air, he turned into a werewolf. He landed. Then he growled at Megan. She stared into Jacob's eyes and he turned into a human. Then she stared into my eyes. I fall asleep.

I woke up in this room that had grey walls. I was tied up in this wooden chair. I looked over. Jacob was also tied up in the chair. Jacob woke up. He looked over at me. "Where are we?" I asked. Then Megan walked in the room. "I locked you up in this cabin to get revenge." She told us. "Whatever you do, you can't split me and Jacob apart!" I yelled. "Oh really." She said. Honestly that chick can't split me and Jacob up. Our wedding is in three more weeks.

Megan untied Jacob from the chair he was sitting in. She pushed him on the bed that was my chair that I am sitting in is facing. Jacob kicked her in her wrong spot, but that didn't affect her. She walked around the bed to the head board. She got some handcuffs off of the night stand and put one of the cuffs on the head board on the right side. She pull Jacob closer to the head board, and clipped the cuff that wasn't on the head board on his wrist. There was another set of handcuffs on the left side, so she clipped the other one on his left wrist.  She walked to me. She got a piece of duck tape under my chair. She put it on my mouth.

"Megan, your a crazy chick!" Jacob yelled. "Your about to see how I'm a 'crazy chick' is." She said playfully. She hopped on Jacob. She was on his stomach. She ripped off his shirt. I felt something vibrate in my back pocket. It was my phone! Maybe if I can get Megan to let me go to the bathroom, I can text Mom and Dad. I looked over at Jacob and Megan. Megan was kissing him. Then he head butted her, and she got knocked out. Jacob turned into a werewolf and broke the handcuffs. When he broke the handcuffs he turned into a human. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. He ran to me. He pulled off the piece of duck tape that was on my mouth. "Megan's a dumb chick." I said. He nodded. He pulled a knife out of his pocket, and cut the ropes off of me. I got up. "We need to rip her apart and burn her." I told him. He nodded. He walked over to her and ripped off her head. Then he got a lighter, and sat her on fire. Then we ran home.

When we got home we walked in the cottage. Mom and Dad were on the couch. "Mom, Dad!" I said happily. They got up and hugged me. "We were so worried!" Mom told me. "Megan kidnapped us and we killed her." I told them. "Megan was already dead." Dad told me. "No she was alive!" I protested. "You need to get some rest." Jacob suggested. I looked at him. I nodded. Mom and Dad let go and I walked to my room. Jacob followed me. I laid down on my bed, Jacob laid down beside me. "Our wedding is going to be in a three weeks." I reminded Jacob. "I'm so excited." He said happily. "How many kids do you want to have?" He asked. I have never thought about that. I mean I always wanted to have kids. "I want at least one, but if we can have more I want at least two." I told him. "I always wanted twins." He told me. "Identical twins." I told him. He nodded.

I needed to change the subject. "I hope Megan is gone for real this time." I said changing the subject. "I think she's gone for real this time." Jacob said. I nodded. "I'm so sorry you had to see Megan do that to me." He apologized. "I didn't really watch." I told him. He nodded. "What are you thinking?" He asked me. I looked at him. I stared into his brown eyes. "I'm thinking about how the wedding will go." I told him. "It will go perfect." He promised me. Then it hit me. Today I was supposed to visit the Volturi! "Jacob, I'm supposed to go to the Volturi!" I yelled scared. "If we don't go the Volturi will kill us!" I yelled. I looked at the time. It was eight o'clock PM I got time. "Let's go!" I yelled. He nodded. We got up and drove to the Volturi.

When we arrived, we walked in. "Oh hi Renesmee." Aro said. "She's one second late." Jane told Aro. "Jane." Aro scolded her. I put my hand on Aro's cheek and stared into his eyes. Aro stared into my eyes. Aro backed away. "You and this were-" Aro started until Jane interrupted him. "Dog." Jane interrupted. "Watch it!" Jacob yelled madly. "Are going to get marry in three weeks." Aro continued. I nodded. "You realize you can't have children with this dog." Jane told me. "Jane, Renesmee can have children if it has human in it." Aro said. I swear Jane is a psycho. Jane stared into my eyes. "Pain." Jane said. Then I felt this pain where knifes were stabbing into me. I screamed. I fell on this floor yelling. Jacob turned into a werewolf and growled at Jane. Then Aro ripped off her head. The pain stopped. Jacob turned into a human. Jacob held out his hand to help me up. I got up. "Why did you do that?" I asked Aro. "Because she was trying to kill you." Aro told me. "Your special." Aro told me. I nodded.