Chapter 9| Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV

I looked to see if Charlie was there. I was shocked. I ran to Charlie in human speed. I hugged him. "I missed you!" I yelled sadly. I cried. "Mom and Dad said you was dead." I told him. "There was this big wolf that bit my arm. I passed out for a long time." Charlie told me. I looked at Jacob then looked back a Charlie. "What color wolf was it?" I asked. "Umm it was black." Charlie said. "That's S- so weird." Jacob said. I know Jacob going to say 'Sam although Sam saved Mom when a vampire tried to kill her when she was still human. And he tried to kill her and me when I was a newborn baby. I don't know if Sam's a jerk or if he's a nice guy. But Sam is going to be my future brother.

I woke up. I was in Jacob's arms crying. We was in my room at the cottage. "What's wrong?" Jacob asked. "I had a dream about Charlie." I told him. "I'm so sorry Nessie." Jacob said. "I'll be okay, because I have you." I told him. He smiled. "You know our wedding is going to be in 3 months?" He asked. I smiled. "How can't I forget." I said. He smiled. "We need to talk." He told me. I hope he's not breaking up with me! "Do you want to have a child?" He asked. I was glad he's not breaking up with me. "Well, we have a 50% chance of having a child." I said. He nodded. "But, we need to at least try." I said. He smiled. "Do you trust me?" He asked. "I trust you." I told him. Then his lips crashed into mine. I loved how he kissed me. His kiss was perfect. Not to much lip, not to much tongue. I laid down. Jacob was on top of me. He broke the kiss. He took off his shirt. His lips crashed into mine. "No, Jacob. Not right now." I told him. His puppy dog eyes stared into my eyes. I felt bad. I know I hurt his feelings, but I don't want to end up pregnant before I'm married. "Just go slow." I told him. He nodded.

"I'm ready." He said. He got back on top of me and his lips crashed into mine. He broke the kiss. He took off my shirt. I locked our lips. I heard a door open, but I didn't want to break the kiss. "Jacob!" A man's voice yelled madly. We broke our kiss and looked at the man. It was my dad! Jacob was on top of me shirtless and underwearless. I was shirtless. We was all shocked. "Umm- Dad it's not what it looks like!" I told him. "Jacob I told you not to do that with her!" Dad yelled madly. Jacob got off of me. I put on my shirt. Jacob put on his clothes. I grabbed Jacob's hand. "If you don't like me and Jacob dating then we will go!" I yelled.

Before Dad could say anything I ran out the door with Jacob. When we was out of Forks, Jacob turned into a werewolf. I got on his back. We ran to Canada.

When we reached Canada, I fell off of Jacob. We was on a mountain. I went tumbling down the mountain. Jacob turn into human. "Nessie!" He yelled while run to me. When I fell to the bottom of the mountain, a stick stabbed me into my chest. Jacob found me and he was in tears. "Nessie please don't die!" He told me crying. He called Grandad Carlisle. "Carlisle you have to come quick! Nessie just got stabbed in the chest!" He yelled. He hanged up the phone. He got right beside me and he held my hand. "It's going to be okay." He told me. Then 5 minutes later, Grandad Carlisle came. He had blood in a bag in his hands. "Jacob I'll take care of her." He said. Then I passed out.

When I woke up in the morning, I was in my room on my bed. Jacob was beside me holding my hand, Dad was on my other side holding my hand, and Mom was at my head petting my hair. I had stitches in my chest. "What- what happened?" I asked confused.
"You got mad at me-" Dad started. "Then you ran away on Jacob-" Mom said. "Then you fell off of me and a stick stabbed you in the chest." Jacob finish. I was so shocked. Then it hit me. "I'm so sorry you guy!" I apologized. "Your a teenager, that's how they acted." Dad said. "It's okay." Mom said. I started to cry. "Oh Nessie don't cry." Jacob said. Jacob wiped my tears off of my face. "We are going to give you a him some privacy." Mom said. Her and Dad ran out of my bedroom and closed the door behind them. "I'm so sorry Jake." I cried. "No, I should have listened." He said. He bent over and kissed my head. "Our wedding is going to be in 3 weeks, do you think I'll be healed?" I asked. "Carlisle will help." He told me. There was a knock on the door. I raised up to get it, but Jacob said rest. Jacob answered the door. It was Grandad Carlisle. "I need to give Renesmee a drink of something to help her heal." Grandad Carlisle told us. We nodded. Jacob got the drink from him, and Jacob gave me the drink. I took a sip and went to sleep.

I couldn't move. But my cheat felt like someone was stabbed knives in me. I could feel Jacob's hand on mine. "The place that she got stabbed in is healing." This muscular man said. I heard the door opened. "Is she alright?" This smooth voice said.

I woke up. "Where am I? Who are you people?" I asked. Everyone gasped.