Chapter 12| Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV

It has been three weeks  since Megan kidnapped me and Jacob. I'm in the bathroom at my Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncle's house in a robe. Aunt Alice is doing my makeup. "So, are you ready for your wedding?" She asked. I sighed. "Yes." I said. "Why did you sigh?" She asked. "I don't know why." I said. "Your just like your mother." She said smiling. I nodded. Then Mom came in. "Does this bring back memories?" Aunt Alice asked. "Yes, but we need Rose." Mom joked. Then this blonde hair woman walked in. I looked over, it was Aunt Rose. "I heard my name." Aunt Rose said. "I was just saying you should do Nessie's hair." Mom suggested. I looked at Mom. I almost cried. She called me 'Nessie'. I thought she hated that name.

Aunt Alice and Aunt Rose got done doing my hair and Makeup. Was I really going to get married to Jake at this age? I know Mom and Dad got married when Mom was still human and she was 18. The weird thing is that Jacob saw me be born, he was there when my Mom died for 3 days.

Aunt Rose put the thing in my hair that Mom wear when she got married. "You look like your mother when she got married." Aunt Alice said smiling. I smiled back. "It's time for the dress!" Aunt Rose said with a smile. Aunt Rose ran to the closet and pulled out my wedding dress. She handed it to me. Then Aunt Rose, Aunt Alice, and Mom left the room so I could change into my dress.

After I got in to my dress, I walked to the mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror. Then I heard the window opened. I jumped. I turned around. It was Logan. He was not in a tuxedo, he was just in a black shirt with his sleeves pulled up. He was wearing blue jeans. "You scared me." I told him. "Sorry." He apologized. "Why aren't you waiting to watch the wedding?" I asked. "I just wanted to see you one last time before your married to Jacob." He told me. I nodded. "Do you remember you said 'I will tell you to kiss me if I want you to'?" He asked. I told him that the day he proposed to me. "Yes." I said. "Do you think-" he struggled. "You can kiss me before you get married?" He asked. I shook my head. "I don't want Jacob to be mad on our wedding day." I told him. He nodded. He looked disappointed. "Will you stay to watch the wedding?" I asked. "Sure." He said. I nodded. I looked at the clock, it was time. "It's time you should go watch the wedding." I told him. "Okay bye Renesmee." He said going out the window. I took a deep breath and walked out the dressing room to Dad.

I looked at Dad. He was wearing a black tuxedo with black pants. I took another deep breath. "Are you ready?" Dad asked me. I sigh. I nodded. Me and Dad locked arms, and we started walking down the isle. I was looking around while we were walking to Jacob. My Family and Friends were on the left side. And Jacob's Family and Friends were on the right side. Jacob was standing at the end of the isle, smiling. The person who was marrying us is standing right beside Jacob.  As me and Dad were walking the isle, the song 'A thousand years' was playing. We got to Jacob Dad kissed my head and gave me to Jacob.

Jacob was still smiling as he held my hands. I smiled back at him. "Please repeated after me." The guy said. "I Renesmee Cullen take Jacob Black to be my lovely wedded husband." I repeated. "I Jacob Black take Reneasmee Cullen to be my lovely wedded wife." Jacob repeated. "To love," I repeated. "To Cherish," Jacob repeated. "To love in sickness and in help." I repeated. "I do." Jacob said with a smile. "I do." I said with a smile. "You may kiss the bride." The guy said. Me and Jacob kissed. All the people around us disappear in my head. All I thought about was Jacob. Then everyone started cheering and clapping. Me and Jacob unlocked our lips. He put his arm around me touching my waist. "Give it up for Reneasmee Black and Jacob Black!" The guy yelled. Everyone clapped.

I couple of hours later. We danced the night away. I was in Jacob's arms. He pulled me closer to him. Mom and Dad was slow dancing together. I looked at Jacob. "Jacob?" I asked. "Yes Mrs.Black?" He asked playfully. I smiled. "Do you think Logan is mad at me?" I asked. "He'll get over it." Jacob said. I nodded slowly. Just what if Logan never forgives me? I looked at Mom and Dad. They were still slow dancing. Mom's head on Dad's chest. Then I looked at Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper. They were dancing. "So, what are we going to do in the future?" I asked him. "I guess we will live our life." He replied. That was true. I want to spend the rest of mine with the guy I love. "You will love our wedding present that I gave you." He told me. "I said no presents from you." "You already gave a present." I told him. "What present did I give you?" He asked. "You gave me You, Jacob Black." I said. "I know that you have me, but I want to give you something more." He said. "Okay, only ONE more present." I told him. "You'll love the present." He promised me. I nodded.