Chapter 4|Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV.

I have been going to my new school for two months, and now it's our senior prom. I'm going with Jacob of course. He's the love of my life.

I'm in the living room on the couch watching TV. Mom and Dad is beside me. "What am I wearing to prom?" I asked. "Well, we could go shopping." She said. "Okay." I said. Me, Mom, and Dad got in the car. Dad got in the drivers seat. Mom got in the passenger seat. And I got in the back on the left side. Then we drove to fancy dress place. When we got there, I read the name of the place. 'Dressed nicely' as it read. We walked inside. "May I help you?" The lady running the store asked. "Yes. We are looking for prom dresses." Mom said. "Right this way." The lady said. We followed her upstairs. I looked around. It had a lot of dresses. A lot of sparkles. "This is all the prom dresses." She said. I looked on a rack. I found a dark blue long dress. The back was cut out and the sides were cut out. I tried it on. I stepped out in the mirror. "You look so pretty!" Mom said. "I don't really like this one." I said. I went in the dressing room and took off the dress. I put on my clothes. I looked for another dress. It was long and black, but at the bottom was blue. It had one strap. No sleeves. I went in the dressing room. I put it on. I stepped out. I looked in the mirror. Mom was sobbing. I love this dress. "I like this dress better than the first one." Dad said. I smiled. "I do too." I said. "You look amazing!" Mom said. "I'm getting this one." I said. "Okay." Dad said. I went in the dressing room and changed. We went to the front desk and checked it out. Then we went in the car. "Do you want more shoes?" Dad asked. "Sure." I said. Then we went to the shoe store. When we arrived there we walked in. I looked in the heals section. I found this black heals. The shoes were wedges. I tried on a 7. It fit. "I'm getting this pare." I said. Mom and Dad nodded their heads. We checked out. Then we went back in the car. We arrived at my grandparents, Aunts, and Uncle's house. We all hugged each other. "I will do your hair and makeup." Aunt Alice said. "How did you know it's prom?" I asked. "I saw it." She said. Everyone smiled. Aunt Alice grabbed my hand and ran me and her to the bathroom. I took a seat in front of the mirror. Aunt Alice got the makeup bag out from under the counter. She put it on the counter. "Ready?" Aunt Alice asked. I nodded. She smiled. And started on my makeup and hair. After all that was done I looked in the mirror. I looked pretty. Jacob saids that I looked pretty anyway. "Time for the dress." She said. "I left my dress in the car." I said getting up. "I'll get it." Aunt Alice said running to the car. I sat back down. She came back in seconds. "Are you ready?" She asked. I nodded. She handed me my dress and my heals. Then she walked out. I put on my dress and heals. I walked downstairs. When I reached the end everyone was taking pictures of me. I smiled. "You look so beautiful!" Mom yelled sadly. Then there was a knock on the door. Dad went to answer it. It was Jacob. I smiled. "May I take Renesmee to prom?" Jacob asked. Dad nodded and took Jacob to me. "Pose for the camera." Dad said. I turned to my side and Jacob put his hands on my waist. We look at the cameras and smiled. Everyone took a picture. "Okay we don't want to be late for prom." Me and Jacob said. We all giggled. "Have fun." Everyone yelled. Me and Jacob smiled. And walked out the door.

We arrived at school. The Prom was in the gym. Me and Jacob walked in holding hands. At the door someone was taking our picture so we smiled. Then we walked in. The song 'A Thousand years' was playing. So me and Jacob slow danced. "You look beautiful." Jacob said. I smiled. "Thanks." I said. I turned my head to my left. I saw Logan with this girl. They was slow dancing. The girl had blonde hair blue eyes. She was wearing a two piece dress. It show her belly. Logan was wearing a black tuxedo. I looked at Jacob he was wearing a black tuxedo. I stared into Jacob's eyes. He stared into mine. His had a sparkle. I grabbed the back of his neck down a locked our lips.  I remember that the Volturi will be at my cottage tomorrow.  They will find out that me and Jacob are engaged! I unlocked our lips. "Jake, the Volturi is coming to my house tomorrow." I said. We were still slow dancing. "They will find out that we engaged." He said. "Yep." I said. "Let's not think about the Volturi let's just have fun at prom." Jacob said. I nodded. Then 'Spotlight' (the twilight remix) started playing. So people stopped slow dancing. I grabbed Jacob's hand and walked over to Logan. "Hi Logan." I said. Logan was holding hands with that girl he was dancing with. "Hey Renesmee." Logan said. "This is my future husband Jacob." I said. "Nice to meet-" Logan said before his date interrupted him. "Ah Logan who is this hoe?" She asked preppy. "She's my friend and of you don't like her you can go make out with a tree." Logan yelled madly. The girl flipped her hair and walked away. "Sorry about that." Logan apologized. "It's okay." I said. "Her named is Megan." Logan said. "Why did you asked her to prom?" Jacob asked. "I didn't I was going to ask someone else, but she kept on asking me and telling everyone I asked her." Logan told us. A couple of hours later, Jacob drove me home.

When we got home we went into my house. Mom and Dad left a note on the coffee table. It read 'We went to the store. We are going to me back at 10:30 PM.' I look at the clock it was 8:00 PM.  I pulled Jacob into my room.

The dress: