Chapter 14| Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV

We left the house and went back to my Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles house.

When we got to the house everyone was in the living room looking worried. "Did Aunt Alice see it already?" I asked. No one answered. Then Dad nodded. "Why do you all look worried?" I asked. "I done some research, and if a half human and half vampire has a baby with a werewolf you have a 89% chance of-" GrandDad Carlisle couldn't finish the sentence. "Dying."I guessed. He nodded. "Why didn't you tell us that before it was to late!" Jacob yelled. "I can't live without her!" Jacob yelled. Then there was a knock on the door. Dad ran to answer the door. "Aunt Alice can you see my future?" I asked. "I can only see you laying on a table, there will be blood everywhere." She said. Then Dad came back. Logan was with him. I turned around and looked at Logan. "Hi Renesmee." Logan said with a smile. "Hey." I said back,but I didn't smiled. Then Logan look at my stomach. That smile on his face turned into a mad face. He looked at Jacob, madly. All of a sudden I felt dizzy. All I heard was Logan and Jacob arguing and yelling. Then I fell backwards. I couldn't see no one, I could only hear them. Everyone gasped. Someone picked me up.

I woke up on a table. I looked around. I made sure there's no blood. No blood. I looked to my right, Jacob was right beside me sitting in a chair. "Wha-Happened?" I shuddered. "You passed out." He told me. I nodded. Then Grandad Carlisle came in. "Good your awake." Grandad Carlisle said. "Why did I pass out?" I asked. "You had so much stress." He said. "How?" I asked. "When Jacob and Logan was arguing, and the part your close to death you just worried too much." He told me. I nodded. "You just need to relax. If you keep on passing out you will have I bigger change of dying." He told me. It was like my world just turned upside down. Was I really going to die? "We need to get you feed." Grandad Carlisle said. "Do you think she can hunt?" Jacob asked. "No, she needs to eat human food like fruits and vegetables." Grandad Carlisle told us. I nodded. "Jacob can you help her to the couch?" Grandad Carlisle asked. "Yes." Jacob said. Grandad Carlisle nodded and walked out of the room. Jacob helped me up. "Thanks." I said. He nodded. "Your not going to talk to me?" I asked. "I just don't want you to get stress out." He told me. I nodded. He picked me up and carried me to the living room.

He put me down on the couch. Everyone was sitting around the couch. My stomach growled. "I'm hungry." I said. "Jacob can you go out to the store and get fruits and vegetables?" Carlisle asked. Jacob nodded and walked out the door. I looked around, I noticed that Logan was gone. "Where's Logan?" I asked. "He left." Aunt Rose told me. I nodded. "Why?" I asked. "He just couldn't stand looking at you." She said. "He hates me." I told myself. "No he doesn't." This manly voice said. I turned around, it was Logan! "I thought you left!" I yelled. "I'm so so-" he said before I interrupted him. "Logan, I know your sorry, but you shouldn't have reacted like that." I told him. Then fifty minutes later Jacob walked in with bags in his hands. Logan ran out the door. I ran after him without looking at Jacob.

"Logan! Stop!" I yelled. He stopped. "Why should I!" He yelled. I couldn't answer. "I should go to the Volturi to kill myself!" He yelled. "No! Please stay!" I yelled. "Why? Theres no point!" He yelled. I thought for a minute.'you can only kiss me when I say so!' That was exactly what I said the night he purpose to me. "Logan, I want you to kiss me!" I told him. He walked closer to me. He grabbed my head and pulled it closer to his. Our lips locked. Jacob ran to us and punched Logan in the face. Our lips unlocked. Jacob turned into a werewolf. Jacob scratched Logan's face. Logan fell down. I was getting dizzy again. I fell backwards.

I woke up on a table, again. I looked around to see blood. No blood. I looked to my right. No Jacob. I looked to my left. No one. Where was everyone? Then Jacob came in. "Where were you?" I asked him. No answer. Was he mad at me? He sat beside me in the chair. "Are you mad?" I asked. He shook his head. "You love him." He said. "No, I love you!" I said. "Then why did you kiss him?" He asked. "I told Logan he can only kiss me if I tell him so." I started. "Logan was going to the Volturi so they can kill him-" I said before Jacob interrupted me. "That doesn't mean you could kiss him!" He yelled. "He was going to get himself killed!" I yelled. I couldn't breathe. I gasped for air. "Renesmee calm down." Jacob said getting up. He pet my hair. I tried to take a deep breath. I could breathe normal now. "Can you carry me to the couch?" I asked. He nodded. I stood up. I wobbled. Jacob picked me up and took me to the couch.

He put me down on the couch. Jacob sat beside me. I put my legs in Jacob's lap. Mom came in with a tray with apples on a plate. She sat it in my lap. "Thanks." I said. "Your welcome." She said. All the rest of my family came in and sat close to the couch. I started to eat a apple slice.

That day passed by fast. I was still on the the couch. I was playing chess with Jacob. Then all of a sudden passed out on the couch. I couldn't breathe!