Chapter 15| Rising Sun♡

Jacob's POV

Renesmee has been pregnant for two Months. Last month she passed out. Carlisle said, she needs more rest,and eat Fruits and Vegetables. Right now it's one o'clock AM, she's asleep. I'm on the couch, her legs are in my lap. We haven't heard from Logan since last month.

Renesmee woke up at 7:00 A.M.

Renesmee's POV

I raised up, but I was still on the couch. My stomach growled. "Jake I'm hungry." I told him. "What do you want?" He asked. "Apples." I said. He nodded and got up. I reached for my phone that was on the end table. It hurt way to much. "Renesmee I'll get it." Aunt Rose told me. I lend back. Aunt Rose handed me my phone. I got a text from Logan.

Logan: I'm sorry about last month, can you meet me at the park?

Me: no I can't. I can't even get up.
Logan I don't want to talk to you right now.

I blocked his number. I really didn't want to talk to him. Jacob came back with a tray with apples on a plate. He sat it in my lap. "So, what do you want to do today?" He asked. I bit into a piece. I finished the apples. "Well, I do need a bath." I said. He nodded. Jacob helped me up from the couch. I wobbled. He picked me up and took me to the bathroom.

There was still the chair from the wedding in the bathroom in front of the mirror. He sat me down in that. Jacob walked over to the bathtub to run the water. I've haven't took a bath in a month. My hair was oily, my hair was in nots, I was wearing the same clothes from last month. I looked horrible, but not as bad Mom looked. I didn't want Jacob to see what I look like with no clothes. "Jake, I want Mom to come in here, you can sit on the couch and wait for me." I told him. He nodded. He walked out the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I sighed. Mom came in and shut the door behind her. "Are you ready?" She asked. "Yea." I said with a sigh. I took a bath with a swimsuit on. I never knew pregnancy would be this hard.

After I took a bath I put on a T-shirt and sweat pants. I walked to the living room, with Mom's help, and sat down on the couch. Jacob was on the couch. It was cold. I shivered. "Are you cold?" He asked. I nodded. He wrapped his huge arms around me pulling me closer to him. His warm body warmed me up. I smiled. I haven't done that in two months. "You finally smiled." He joked. "Yep." I said. Sitting on that couch was uncomfortable. I started to move around on the couch. "I can't get comfortable." I said. "Do you want to lay down on the bed in Edward's room?" He asked. I nodded. "It's that okay Dad?" I asked. "Anything for you Ness." Dad said. I nodded and got up, with Jacob's help. He picked me up and carried me to Dad's old bedroom with a bed.

He sat me down on the bed, I laid down. He laid beside me. It was only me and Jacob in the room. "Have you heard from Sam, and the pack?" I asked. "No, their still pretty mad at me about eighteen years ago." He said. "What happened eighteen years ago?" I asked. "You were born." He said. I grabbed the pillow and hit him with it. "Why?" I asked. "Because I left the pack." He said. I nodded. "I was supposed to be the leader of the pack, but I never wanted to be apart of a pack." He said. "Sam won't step down?" I asked. "No." He said. "Have you heard from Seth?" I asked. "The last time I heard from him was at the wedding." He said. "That has been three months ago." I told him. He nodded. "What if I die from this?" I asked rubbing my stomach. "I would raise the baby. I would tell him or her stories about you." He said. I nodded. I started to cry. "Nessie don't cry." He told me. "So, what are the names you have been thinking of?" He asked. "If it was a boy, Hunter, to resemble us." I told him. "If it was a girl, Constance." I told him. "Those are good names." He said. "I only got seven more months until it is due." I said. Then I realized something. The Volturi is supposed to come next month! They can't find out in pregnant! "Jake, the Volturi is coming next month!" I yelled. "They can't find out your pregnant!" He yelled. "I guess that we need to just tell them." I said. He nodded. "Remember the Volturi rules don't apply you." He said. I nodded. "What if they make Grandad Carlisle take he or she out?" I asked worried. "We will hide, or we could fake our deaths." He suggested. "I think we could go into hiding." I said. Then someone knocked on the door. Jacob got up to go answer it. I started to think. What if Jacob wants to lead the pack? What if he left me for the pack? I started to get tired.

"Jacob I want this to be forever." I said. We were in Dad's old room on the bed. Jacob crashed his lip to mine. I wanted this moment to last forever. He stop. "Nessie, I need to talk to you." He said. I nodded. "Sam stepped down and wanted me to lead the pack." He told me.