Chapter 7|Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV.

Me and Jacob woke up at 4:00 AM. My head was on his chest. I was in his arms. "Good morning Nessie." Jacob said kissing my head. "Good morning Jake." I said getting up. "I have to get a shower." I said. He nodded. I went to my closet and pick out Jacob's black hoodie and a black tank top to go under it. I pick out my black skinny jeans. I went to my bathroom to get me a towel and a wash rag. I put my clothes on the counter and my towel. I put my wash rag in the shower. Then I took a shower.

After that I put on my clothes. I didn't put on any makeup. I brushed my hair and teeth. Then I put on deodorant. I walked out of my bathroom and got me some socks. I went over to my bed and sat down. I put on socks and my black converse high tops. Jacob got up and sat down beside me. "Are you ready for graduation?" Jacob asked. "I'm so excited." I said. "We get to graduate together." He said. I nodded. "I fell asleep while we was talking to Logan." I said. "I know I told him that you fell asleep." Jacob said. I got up and Jacob got up. He put his hands on my waist. "The wedding is getting closer." Jacob said. "I can't wait!" I said happy. Jacob leaned his head down and locked our lips. My tongue met his tongue and I felt the fire. I jumped in his arms with out unlocking our lips. He laid me on the bed. We were still kissing. He got between my legs and leaned over so our kiss won't break. "No Jacob. We can't." I said breaking the kiss. He sat beside me. "Why?" He asked sadly. "Not until we get married. Let's do this the right way." I told him.

I know that I hurt his feelings. I mean I want to do it too, but the Volturi can see what we have done. And plus we are going to graduate today. It's true that I'm not a full vampire, their rules don't apply to me.

"I'm so sorry Jake." I apologized. "It's okay, I understand. We should wait until the honeymoon." He said. I looked at the time on my clock. It was 6:00 AM. I guess that we can eat breakfast. "Hey Jake." I started. "Do you want to eat some breakfast?" I asked. "Yes! I'm hungry!" He yelled happily. I giggled. We got up and held hands while walking to the kitchen.

When we got to the kitchen, Mom was making Bacon and biscuits. "Mom me and Jacob was going to hunt instead, but I love Bacon and biscuits!" I yelled hungrily. Mom laughed. Me and Jacob sat down at the table. We let go of our hands. Mom put a plate in front of us both. We started eating. Then Dad ran in the kitchen and sat down across from me and Jacob. "Grandmother Esme, Grandad Carlisle, Aunt Alice, Uncle Jasper, Aunt Rose, and Uncle Emmett are also coming to your graduation." Dad said. "That's good." I said while eating.

After we ate, Jacob drove us to school. "We have to visit Grandmother Renèe before our wedding." I told him. He nodded. "I'll buy us the plane tickets to Jacksonville." Jacob said . "No we will get Mom and Dad to." I told him.

We finally arrived at school. When we got out everyone was staring at me and Jacob. We walked around the parking lot holding hands and smiling. Everyone else was looking sad. We walked to Logan. "Why is everyone looking sad?" I asked. Logan he was just smiling. "Because of what happened to Megan." He told us. Me and Jacob nodded. "Her Minions are crying." Logan said. "Why would they be crying?" I asked. "Because they said that Megan was their friend." Logan said. "Megan has put them through Hell." Jacob joked. Me, Logan, and Jacob giggled. Then we walked in the school.

Me, Jacob, and Logan all sat at a table. "I know everyone knows what happened to Megan." Mrs. Cox said. "But, its graduation day, so try to look happy!" She told us. She looked at Me,Jacob,and Logan. "Why are you guys not crying?" She asked. "Because, we didn't really know Megan." I said. "Logan does he went to prom with her." She said. "Megan just danced with me." Logan said. "And Jacob, you used to be friends with her." She said. "I just talked to her to be nice." Jacob said.

"Everyone go out in the hall to cheer and clap for our seniors to walk the halls for the last time!" The coach amounted in the hall. We all got up and we started to walk the halls. Me and Jacob was holding hands, and Logan was just walked beside me. All of the students were staring at my whole class clapping and cheering. My class walked around the whole school. When we got finished we walked to the gym where all of our friends and family's were waiting. We walked on the stage and sat down were our names were. Jacob sat on my right side and Logan sat on my left side. There was a speech and they handed out awards. Then they called out names. "Jacob Black." Mrs. Cox yelled. She handed him his diploma and shook his hand. "Renesmee Cullen." She yelled. She handed me my diploma and shook my hand. "Logan Dock." She yelled. She gave him his diploma and shook his hand. I never knew his last name. I think that I should turn him into a vampire so he could be my friend forever.

After the graduation I invited Logan and Jacob to my house. We walked into my room and sat down on my bed. I closed the door behind me. "Logan, do you believe in vampires?" I asked. He nodded. "Would you like to be a vampire?" I asked.