Chapter 17| Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV

I woke up in Jacob's arms again, crying. Jacob was still asleep. Good thing it was just a a dream. I'm glad he it's not that mad now. I went back to sleep.

Jacob's POV

Renesmee has been pregnant for four months. We are on the couch watching TV. All the other's are hunting.

Renesmee's POV

I got a text message from Logan. Apparently he has a new number. He wants me to meet him in our hunting grounds at midnight. I try to ignore him, but it has been months since I talked to him. So I said I would meet him there. He wants me to go by myself. I can't bring Jacob.

It reached midnight. I met him in our hunting grounds. "Hi Renesmee." Logan greeted me. "Hi Logan." I greeted back. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked. "I want you to not have the baby, I want you to live." He told me. "I'm not killing this baby!" I yelled. "Why can't you live for me, or Jacob?" He asked. I couldn't answer. He was saying something else, but I couldn't hear anything. I passed out. "Renesmee!"

I woke up in a hospital. Oh no! I can't be in a hospital. Logan was sitting on the end of the bed. "You moron! I can't be in this dang hospital!" I yelled at him. "Calm down, you're in Carlisle's hospital for vampires." He told me. Grandad Carlisle had a hospital for vampire? "I didn't know he had a hospital for vampires." I said. "You didn't let me finish, AKA his office. He just made it look more like a hospital." He told me. "Oh." I said embarrassedly. Jacob came in. "I need to speak to you, Logan." Jacob said madly. Logan nodded. They went out the door, to the hallway.

Jacob's POV

"Look, if you  tell Nessie that you want her to kill my child, I will end you!" I yelled madly. "I just want her to live." Logan said. "It's none of your dang business!" I yelled. I did want her to live, but I believe in her. "Logan it will be nice if you leave." I said. He nodded. He ran out of the house.

Renesmee's POV

I was still on the table. Jacob walked in,but Logan wasn't behind him. I got I text message, from Logan. He said to call him. I will when Jacob is asleep.

A couple of hours later, me and Jacob was on the couch. It was eight o'clock PM. Jacob yawned. "Your tired?" I asked. "Yes, but I can wait until you go to sleep." He said. "I'm tired, but I need to use the bathroom before I go to sleep." I lied. He nodded. I got up and walked to the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom I shut the door and called Logan. He answer on the first ring.
"Hello." He said.
"Hey." I said.
"Is this Renesmee?" He asked.
"Yes." I said.
"I need to confess something." He said.
"What is it?" I asked.
He sighed on the phone. "I'm gay." He told me.
"And I love Jacob." He told me.
I couldn't get my head wrapped around it.
"I- I don't know what to say." I stuttered.
"When did you find out?" I asked.
"When he punched me in the face for kissing you." He said.
I couldn't say anything.
"Hello?" He asked.

I couldn't answer. I hanged up the phone without saying goodbye. I sat down on the floor crying. I didn't know what to do besides cry. Is that weird? Should I tell Jacob?

Five minutes later, Mom came in. I was still on the floor crying. Mom sat next to me. She patted my back. "Why are you crying?" She asked. I shook my head. "Do I need to asked your Dad?" She asked. "No, I just don't know what to do." I told her. "Logan called me, and said that he was gay-" I couldn't finish. "Why are you crying about that?" She asked. "Because he loves Jacob, and he fell in love with Jacob when Jacob punched him in the face when Logan kissed me." I told her. "You don't need to cry, maybe he and Jacob won't get in any fights so Logan can come over more." She told me. I nodded. She was right. But Logan won't be there for me, he would be there for Jacob. Logan probably thinks if I die, Jacob would choose Logan. Would Jacob do that? I stopped crying. "Your right, but Logan won't be here for me, he would be here for Jacob." I said. "Maybe he would be there for you. Last time I checked, you and Logan was best friends in high school." She said. But that was before he found out he was gay. "Mom, I'm ready to lay down." I said. She nodded. I got up and walked to Dad's old room.

I laid down on the bed. Jacob was already laying on it, but he wasn't asleep. "Why were you crying?" He asked. He could probably tell because of my face. "I can't tell you." I told him. He nodded. He wrapped his long arms around me, and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my head. We both fall asleep.

I woke up in Jacob's arms. He was still asleep. In the living room I could hear everyone laughing. One voice didn't sound like any of my family, but I heard it before. I couldn't put my finger on it. My family was actually laughing. They haven't laughed in probably 4 months. Then I remembered the secret of Logan's. I couldn't wrap my head around it. I didn't know what to do. Should I tell Jacob? What should I do? I tried to get up, but I couldn't get out of his arms. His warm body warmed mine. I finally got out of his arms and walked to the living room.

There was a tall guy on the couch. "Logan?"