Chapter 16| Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV

"Are you taking it?" I asked. "Yes, I need this." He told me. "But what about our child?" I asked. "You can raise it by yourself." He said. He got up. "I have to go." He said. "No Jacob please stay!" I yelled. He didn't even look at me. He walk off.

I woke up crying, and in Jacob arms. His warm body warmed mine. He was awake. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "I had a dream that you left me for the pack." I sobbed. He pulled me closer to him. "I will never leave you." He whispered in my ear. "Who knocked on the door?" I asked. "It was just Seth, he wanted to see me and you." He told me I nodded. "Go back to sleep." He whispered in my ear. I nodded, and went to sleep.

Jacob's POV

Nessie has been pregnant for three months now. But today the Volturi is coming here. I just hope it goes good. Me and Nessie is on the bed in Edward's old room. She's in my arms, asleep. I don't blame her it's six o'clock AM.

Renesmee's POV

I woke up in Jacob's arms. He was awake. "What time is it?" I asked. "Eight o'clock AM." He told me. "We need to get ready." I told him. He nodded and got up to walk to the living room. I could walk by myself now. I've got stronger. I got up and walked to the dresser. I put on some over size sweats. I walked in the living room.

I sat on the couch. Jacob was already ready. He was sitting on the couch too. It was just me and Jacob in the house. Everyone else went to hunt. Then someone knocked on the door. Jacob got up to answer it. I took a deep breath. He came back and sat down on the couch. Aro followed him. Aro looked at my stomach. "I see your carrying a fetus." Aro said. I nodded. Aro sat between me and Jacob. "You know what to do." He said. I nodded. I put my hand on Aro's cheek. I stared into his eyes. Aro stared into my eyes. I took my hand off of Aro's cheek. "First time in our history, this half mortal and half immortal is carrying a werewolf fetus." Aro said shocked. "Is that bad?" I asked. "Well, its fifty, fifty. You have to kill the fetus. That will be bad for you,but that will be good for us." He told me. "Your not touching my child!" I yelled. Aro stared at me in shock. "The rules don't apply to her!" Jacob yelled. Aro turned to Jacob. "Don't make me kill you." Aro told Jacob. Jacob growled. Aro hissed. Aro turned to me. "He's right, the rules don't apply to you. But we don't want you to die. Your special." Aro told me. "I won't die." I told him. "If you die we will have to kill the fetus." Aro told me. I didn't answer. "Okay I need to go." Aro said. Aro got up and ran out the door. I didn't speak and Jacob didn't speak. Why is the Volturi so against me and Jacob having a child? "Because Aro thinks you will die." Dad said breaking the silence. I didn't know they were back. Everyone was already in the living room sitting down.

I think Dad must have read my mind. "Grandad Carlisle, can you try to do a ultrasound on me? I want to see the baby." I asked him. "We can try, but when your mom was pregnant we couldn't see anything." He told me. I nodded. Grandad Carlisle walked to his office. I stood up and walked to the office.

I laid down on a table. He done the ultrasound. We couldn't see anything thing. All we could see was two dots. I sighed. "I'll give you and Jacob some privately." He said. Grandad Carlisle walked out the room. "Jacob do you think the baby is dead?" I asked. "No it's just this dang ultrasound!" Jacob yelled. He picked up a chair and threw it across the room. I jumped. "Jacob I'll survive this." I promised. "No you won't Alice said that you will die!" He yelled. "All she said was that I will be on a table with blood everywhere." I told him. "I can't live without you." He said. "I'll survive." I told him. "You don't know that!" He yelled. "I don't know it, but I believe I will." I said. He knocked down a book case. Books were all over the floor and the book case was broken. Dad walked in. "Who done this?" Dad asked. Jacob looked at him. "Jacob, you owe Carlisle a book case." Dad told him. Dad and Jacob was talking, I didn't listen to there conversation.

Why was Jacob like this now? Was this all my fault? "Renesmee it's not your fault." Dad told me. He read my mind again. "Jacob can you leave so I can talk to my daughter along?" Dad asked. Jacob nodded and walked out. "Dad it is my fault." I said. "No, Jacob is the one who got you pregnant." Dad said. "But I'm the one who wanted to marry him." I said. "No, he's the one who imprinted on you." He said. I didn't know what to think. Or to say. Does Jacob hate me? "Dad, does Jacob hate me?" I asked. I knew that Dad could read his mind, but I didn't really care. "No he doesn't Nessie. He is really stressed out." He told me. I nodded. "Like I was when I thought I was going to lost your Mom." He told me. I nodded. I got up and laid down on the bed. I was tired.

"Renesmee, I need to talk to you." Jacob said. "What do you need to talk about?" I asked. "I don't want you to have the baby." He told me. "Umm,"