Chapter 5|Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV.

It was a Saturday. Me and Jacob were sitting at a table with Aunt Alice. "So, where do you want your wedding to be at?" She asked. "I want it just like Mom's and Dad's wedding." I said. She nodded. She wrote it down on a paper and smiled. "So, where's the honeymoon going to be at?" She asked. "I'll tell you later." Jacob said. "I already know where." She said smiling while writing it down. "What type of food you want at the wedding?" She asked. "Seafood." Jacob said. She wrote it down. "Are you going to buy a dress or wear your Moms'." She asked. "I can't fit in Mom's dress." I said. She wrote it down. "The after party songs?" She asked. "Sad by X, Paris by the Chainsmokers, Falling Down by Lil Peep and X..." I trail. She nodded and wrote it down.

After planning the wedding, Aunt Alice, Aunt Rose, and Grandmother Esme took me to the same place I got my prom dress. "May I help you?" The woman asked. "Yes I'm looking for a wedding dress." I said. She lead me to the back of the store. I picked out a cream colored dress that looked almost white. I tried it on. I walked out and looked in the mirror. Aunt Alice, Aunt Rose, And Grandmother Esme were looking at me. "I love it." Aunt Alice said. "You should really get that one." Grandmother Esme said. "It looks good on you." Aunt Rose said. I went in the dressing room and changed back into my clothes. We bought the dress and got in the car. "Next stop, the shoe store." Aunt Alice said. I nodded. Then we drove to the shoe store. When we arrived, we walked in. It was the same place where I got my prom shoes at. I picked out theses white heels that were wedges. I tried on a size 7. The shoes fit. We bought the shoes and went home.

They dropped me out at my cottage. When I walked in, Jacob was on the couch. I ran to him. He got up and he grabbed my waist. He leaned his head down and our lips touch. His tongue slips in my mouth. The way his tongue dances with mine makes me want him more. "So, how was your day?" He asked breaking the kiss. "Good." I said. He nodded. "Where's Mom and Dad?" I asked. "In their room." He told me. I nodded. I walked to Mom's and Dad's door. It was shut. I knocked. "Who is it?" Dad asked. "It's your only daughter." I said. Dad opened the door. "I found a wedding dress." I said. I gave Dad my dress and my heels. He put it in his closet. I walked back to Jacob. He put his hands on my waist. "I had to give my dress to Mom and Dad." I told him. He nodded. He sniffed the air. He let go of my waist. "Someone's here!" He yelled sniffing the air. Mom and Dad ran out of their room. "Who is it?" Dad asked. "It's a vampire." Jacob said still sniffing the air. "Maybe our family is here." Mom said. "No, the smell is not any of the Cullen's." He said sniffing the air. "I know it's not James or Victoria." Dad said. "Who's that?" I asked. "Their some vampires that I killed because they were trying to kill your mother." Dad told me. Jacob was still sniffing the air. "It's coming from Nessie's room." Jacob said. He opened my door. "You!" I yelled. "Who is this?" Mom asked. "It's Megan from the prom." I told her. "You stoled Logan from me, and now I'm going to steal Jacob from you!" Megan yelled. She ran towards Jacob and kissed him. He slapped her in the face and turned into a werewolf. He growled. Mom ran and jumped on Megan. Mom took off her belt and tied it around Megan's neck. Mom got off of her and ran to Dad. Then Jacob as a wolf jumped on Megan and ripped off her head. Mom pulled me close to her. I put my head on a Dad's chest. I covered my eyes. Grandad Carlisle ran in my room. "What happened?" Grandad Carlisle asked. Jacob turned into a human. I was frozen. "That girl that I just killed she wanted to kill Nessie." Jacob said. "Edward picked up the body, Bella get the head and take them into my office." Grandad Carlisle said. Mom and Dad did what Grandad Carlisle told them to do. "What can I do?" Jacob asked. "Calm down Renesmee." Grandad Carlisle said. Mom, Dad, and Grandad Carlisle ran to his office. Jacob hugged me and rocked me side to side. I hugged Jacob back. He smiled. "I was so worried." He said. "I can't believe you killed Megan." I said. "She would have killed you." He said. "I understand." I said. "The good thing is your safe." He said. "Thanks for saving me." I said. "No need to thank me." He said. "How did you know Megan was here?" I asked. "I dated her before you was born." He said nervously. I stopped hugging him. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked madly. "Because she was in the past." He said. I nodded. We started hugging again. I yawned. "Are you getting sleepy?" He asked. I nodded. We stopped hugging. We laid down in my bed. I was shaking. "Are you cold?" He asked. "Yes." I said. He pulled me close to him. I put my head on his chest. He put his arms around me. I was warm. I finally fall asleep.

 "Nessie I love Megan." Jacob said. "Jacob, how can you love her more than me!" I yelled. "I just feel something more for her. " Jacob said. "I'm breaking up with you." Jacob said. He walked away and I started to cry.

I woke up. I was crying. "Nessie are you okay?" Jacob asked.