Chapter 2|Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV.

Jacob started to kiss me. I kissed him back. "We need to do this before Mom and Dad get back." I told him breaking the kiss. I got up and closed the door and locked it. I ran to Jacob and locked our lips. His tongue tickled every inch of my mouth. My tongue rubbed his bottom lip. He let out a moan. I smiled through the kiss. He bit my bottom lip, then I felt the fire. I broke the kiss by pushing him so hard that he was on his back on the bed. I quickly got on top of him. I slammed my lips on his, craving his tongue. Our tongues touched.      

We both laid down on my bed. My head was on his chest. Then we heard a knock on my door. Me and Jacob jumped. "Who is it?" I asked while I was pointing to the window "It's your father." Dad told me. Jacob jumped out of the window. I opened the door. "Hey Dad." I said. I hugged him. "What took you so long?" Dad asked. "I was using the restroom." I lied. Dad nodded. "Did Jacob leave?" Dad asked. "He left last night right after you and Mom left." I lied. "Okay." Dad said. Then he went in his and Mom's room. I shut my door. Then there was a knock on the front door. I bet it's Jacob. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. Dad answered the door. I looked over. It was Aro and Jane from the Volturi! "Hi Aro and Jane. Welcome to our home." Dad said. Aro and Jane walked towards me. Aro sat down next to me. Jane sat down on the chair beside me. I turned to Aro. "Renesmee sweet child." Aro said. "Hey Aro." I said. "You know what to do." Aro told me. I put my hand on his cheek. I have to do that because he as to look at all the stuff I have done. He took my hand off of his cheek. "You and that wolf." He said. Dad and Mom watched Aro and Jane when they come. I think Dad is reading Aro's mind. I think Aro saw what happened last night. "Thank you for your service." Aro said. "Bye." I said. Aro and Jane ran out the door. Mom and Dad sat right beside me. "Did Jacob-?" Dad asked before I said "Yes." Mom and Dad looked surprised. "Oh honey." Mom said rubbing my cheek. "Are you mad?" I asked. "Of course not. I mean normal parents would, but we're not normal." Dad said. I hugged both of them. I wonder why Jacob hasn't knocked on the door. "Oh and Jacob wants you to come to his party." Mom said. "What time will it start?" I asked. "In 1 hour." Dad said. "Okay." I said. "You can go change if you want to." Mom said. I nodded.

I walked in my room I opened my closet door and picked out a dress that was short and dark blue. I picked out my black converse that were high tops. I found my purse that Aunt Alice picked out for me. It's black. I didn't wear no makeup. And I left my hair down. I walked into the living room when I was ready. Mom and Dad were sitting on the couch. Mom got up. "Smile for the Camera." Mom said while get her phone out of her pocket. So I smiled. Mom took the picture. "I'll take you to Jacob's party." Dad said. I nodded. Me and Dad ran to the car. I got in the passenger seat and Dad got in the drivers seat. And we drove off.

We finally arrived at Jacob's party. I got out of the car. "Have fun." Dad said. Then he drove off. When I knocked on the door Jacob answered it. "Hi Nessie." Jacob said going to kiss me. I kissed him back. Then Seth came. "Wow she's pretty." Seth said. Me and Jacob stopped. "Bro." Jacob said. "I'm going to leave now." Seth said. Seth left. I held Jacob's hand. He took me to his room. "Are you ready?" Jacob asked "Yep." I said starting to kiss him. Jacob laid me on his bed. Then Seth walk in the room. Me and Jacob looked at him. "It's not what it looks like." Jacob said. "Umm." Seth said.

Dad finally came and got me. I got in his car. "So how was the party?" Dad asked. "Good." I said. He nodded.

We finally arrived home. We got out of the car. I walked to my room. I took a bath. I changed into my night clothes and work on my homework. Mom and Dad homeschool me. The Volturi makes them homeschool me. I really glad I'm homeschooled because I don't have to worry about bullies. Then Jacob knocked on the front door. "Come in!" I yelled. Jacob came in. "I'm sorry about what happened at the party." Jacob said. "It wasn't your fault." I told him. "Yes it was. I forgot to lock the door." He said. "It's not your fault it's your brains fault." I told him. He laughed. I stood up and he kissed me. "Love you." He said.