Chapter 8|Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV

"How can I be a vampire?" Logan asked. "Logan, I'm going to tell you something that you can't tell no one about." I said. He nodded. "I'm a vampire." I said. "Prove it." Logan said. I ran around my room in vampire speed. I sat down on my bed again. Logan was shocked. "I would love to be a vampire." He said. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded. I bit Logan's wrist. He yells in pain but he eventually passes out.

Me and Jacob said bye to everyone and went to Jacksonville. We got on a plane. We got first class seats. "Jake I hope Grandad Carlisle Is trying to tame Logan's thirst." I said. "He'll be fine." Jacob said. The only reason why I turn Logan into a vampire is because I wanted him to be my friend forever. I mean Logan can be the Uncle of me and Jacob's child if we have one. Jacob was supposed to be my uncle until he imprinted on me. "I wanted to see Renée before I get married, because I know she's in hell right now. Charlie  died and her husband Phil and her is getting a divorce." I said. "She is really going through Hell."  Jacob said. "We don't really see Renée so I don't 'Grandmother Renée'." I told him. "When we get there you have to call her that." Jacob said. "She doesn't know that I'm getting married." I told him. He looked shocked. "Me and you have been dating since you was 14." Jacob said. " I know, but you look older than 14." I told him. He sigh. "I know." He said. He kissed me on my cheek. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. "Love you more." He told me. "Impossible." I said. He giggled. I looked at my phone I had 10 missed calls from Logan. I can't call him right now because I don't have no severest. I sighed. "What's wrong?" Jacob said looking at me. I looked in his cute eyes. "Logan called me 10 times!" I said. He nodded.

We finally got to Renée's house. I knocked on the door. She opened it. "Nessie! Your here!" She said. "Yep." I said. She looked at Jacob. "Oh who's this handsome guy?" She asked. "I'm Renesmee's future husband." He said holding out his hand to shake her's. "My name is Jacob." He said. She shook his hand. "When's your wedding?" She asked. "On September 1st." I said. She nodded. "Umm may we come in?" Jacob asked. "Oh sure!" She said letting us in. We walked in.

"Take a seat on the couch." She said. We sat down. I sat down beside Jacob. He put his arm around me. "Can we stay here tonight?" I asked. "Sure." She said. Me and Jacob nodded. "So, how long did you and him known each other?" She asked. Me and Jacob looked at each other in shocked. Me and Jacob knew each other since I was born. "Since we were 14." I said. "Did you two started dating at the age 14?" She asked. Well it's true that we started dating when I was 14. "Yes." Jacob said. "Well you are a lovely couple." She said smiling. "Thanks." Me and Jacob said at the same time. "So, how's Bella?" She asked. "Good." I said. She nodded. I yawned. "Are you tired?" Jacob asked.  I nodded. "Let me show you guy's room." She said. We got up. And she took us to our room.

She opened the door. The had blue walls and a queen size bed. The bed had purple sheets. Me and Jacob walked in. Renée carried our bags up. I told her she didn't need to, but she did. The room had a bathroom, so I walked in there to change into some night clothes. I walked out. Renée already left. Jacob was on the bed in his shorts and he had not shirt on. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. He got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

I ran to him and got between his legs. My hands were petting his hair in the back, and his arms was around me pulling me closer. "We have to lock the door." I said planting a small kiss on his head. I got out of his legs and ran to the door to lock it. I locked the door and ran to him. I sat down on his lap. My legs were facing the end of the room. He looked in my eyes, and I looked in his. "I love you." He said. I grabbed his head and kissed him. His smooth lips crashed into mine. "I love you too." I said breaking the kiss. He smiled. I got off of him and pulled off my shirt. He grinned. I got between his legs and kissed him. Again his lips crashed into mine. His lips tongue tasted like candy. His lips and tongue are like a drug to me. He laid down without breaking the kiss. I pulled him up and broke our kiss. "She can hear us." I said panting. Our lips crashed into each other's lips again.

I woke up in the morning. My head was on Jacob's chest, and Jacob's arms was around me. We was under the cover barely dress. I tried to get up, but Jacob pulled me closer to him. I giggled. "I have to take a shower." I said. He kissed my head. Then he let go. I got up and got ready. When I came in the bathroom. Jacob was already dressed. My phone started to ring. I ran to answer it.
"Hello." I said.
"Hi Renesmee." Logan said.
"Oh hi Logan." I said.
"Why haven't you called me back?" He asked.
"Me and Jacob had-" I said before Logan interrupted me.
"You don't have to finish." He said.
"Went to Jacksonville." I told him.
"Oh okay." He said.
"So, how's the life of a vampire?" I asked.
"It's good." He said.
Then Renée came in. "Are you ready for the 4th of July party?" She asked.
"I have to go." I told Logan. I hanged up the phone. "You didn't say anything about a 4th of July party." I said. "Sorry." She said. "I was just kidding." I said.

Later that night, we watched some fireworks. Me and Jacob on the grass. I was in his arms. Renée was lighting the fireworks. The first firework was a heart. Me and Jacob kissed.

"Charlie!?" Renée said confused.