Chapter 13| Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV

We said goodbye to our friends and family. I hugged Mom and Dad. Jacob won't tell me where he's taking me, so when people asked me where are we going to spend our honeymoon, I had to say 'Jacob won't tell me where he's taking me.' I told him no presents from him.

I was in the bathroom. Mom took down my hair, and Aunt Alice wiped off my makeup. Then Mom plug up the straighter and turned it on. "Why did you just take down my hair and then your going to straighten my hair?" I asked. "So you can look good when you leave us." Mom said sadly. I nodded. Aunt Alice done a smokey eye. When the straightener got done heating up, Mom straightened my hair. "Are you excited to see Jacob's present for you?" Aunt Alice asked. "Do you know where Jacob he is taking me?" I asked. "I do, but he doesn't want me to tell you." Aunt Alice said. I nodded and sighed. Why isn't he telling me anything? It must be a huge present. Then Dad walked in. "Wow, my daughter-" Dad said before Mom interrupted him. "Our." She corrected him. "Our daughter just got married to the guy that hated me." Dad said. "But he doesn't hate you now." I said. "I know it's like yesterday you were just born." He said. "You are old." Mom joked. "Haha." Dad said sarcastically. "Okay change out of your dress and put on the one in the closet, and the shoes in there." Aunt Alice told me. I nodded. "Okay." I said. Aunt Alice, Mom, and Dad walked out of the room.

I got the dress out of the closet. I looked at it. It was my prom dress! I took off my wedding dress and put on my prom dress. Then I took off my shoes and got the shoes out of the closet. I looked at the shoes that I got from the closet. They were the ones I wore at prom. I put them on. Then I looked in the mirror. I nodded and walked to the car.

Jacob was waiting at the back door. I walked to him. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes." I said with a smile. While we walked to the car everyone was throwing rice, and clapping and cheering. I also noticed that Jacob was wearing the same clothes he wore to prom. Why were we wearing the same thing we wore to prom? Jacob opened the passenger seat door for me. I got in the car. Then he walked to the driver seat and drove off.

When we couldn't see the house he smiled. "So, are you excited for your present?" He asked. "Why can't you just tell me what is it?" I asked him. "I'll give you one hint, it's in Paris." He told me. "We're going to Paris." I said it wasn't really a question. "Are you excited?" He asked. "Yea, I always wanted to go there!" I yelled. "You told me like one thousand time." He told me. "Well, thanks for listening." I said. "I always listen to you." He told me.

We finally got on a plane. It was really boring on the plane. But we got first class seats. I'm just so excited that we're going to Paris! We landed in Paris. He called a taxi. We got in the taxi. Jacob told the guy some address. The taxi driver nodded and drove off. We arrived at the place. It was a house. The outside of the house had a lot of windows, but it was yellow. It was on the beach. Jacob got the bags out of the taxi. We walked to the porch. He put down the bags on the porch. Then he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to him. He pulled my head to his. We locked our lips. He was backing up. He was trying to get to the bathroom without unlocking our lips.

He laid me on the bed without unlocking our lips. He broke the kiss. He took off his shirt,pants, and his underwear. I pulled off my dress, bra, and underwear. He got on top of me and started to kiss me. "Mrs.Black are you ready for the best day of your life?" He asked.

We had been here for a month. Jacob and I were on the couch watching a romantic movie. I was thirsty. I heard Jacob's stomach growl, loudly. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "Kind of." He said. "Do you want to hunt or something?" I asked. "We can't. It's not our hunting grounds." He told me. I nodded. "I could cook breakfast." I suggested. "No, I'll cook." He told me. I nodded. He got up. He bent down and kissed me on my forehead. Then he walked to the kitchen. I turned off the TV and got up. I walked to the kitchen and sat down at the bar. "What are you making?" I asked Jacob. Then all of a sudden I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Jacob ran after me, leaving the food on the stove. "Are you okay?" He asked rubbing my back as I threw up. I raised my head up from the toilet. "I must have got a bug." I said. I got up and sat in the toilet. I had a headache. "Jake, can you pass me my bag?" I asked him. He nodded and got up to get my bag. He got my bag and handed it to me. I looked in it. There was my pads. I saw a pregnancy test in there also, I guess Mom had bought me one. I stood up. "Jacob," I started. "What?" He asked. "Do you think I'm pregnant?" I asked. He didn't say anything, he just stared. I looked in the mirror. I had a little belly bump. I looked at Jacob. I was shocked. "Jacob I think I'm pregnant." I said.