Chapter 3|Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV.

Mom came in the living room. "Renesmee, your going to go to a public school tomorrow." Mom said. I looked up at her. "Okay." I said and smiled. I got back to my homework. I'm going to be in 12th grade. I'm a senior. I'm going to graduate this year. Tomorrow is my birthday I'm turning 18. That means I'm a young adult.

I finally finished my homework. I went to sleep.

I woke up to Jacob sitting in my chair in the corner of my room. He got up. I got up. "Happy Birthday Nessie." Jacob said. He moved my hair out of my face and kissed me. I kissed him back craving his tongue. "Our birthdays are only 6 days apart." He told me while breaking the kiss. I nodded. "So when's your birthday party?" He asked. "I'm not having one." I told him. He nodded. "I have to get ready for school." I told him. "Your homeschooled." He said in a chuckle. "Not anymore." I said. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him to my lips to kissed him. "I have to go." He said breaking the kiss. He jumped out of the window. I opened my closet door. I picked out a leather jacket, black leggings, and black boots. I put on my clothes. Then I brush my hair and teeth. I just left my hair down. I didn't put any makeup on. After I got done I walked to the living room.

"Happy Birthday!" Mom, Dad, Grandmother Esme, Grandad Carlisle, Aunt Alice, Uncle Jasper, Aunt Rose,Uncle Emmett, and Jacob yelled. Mom was holding the cake. It had 18 candles on it. I blowed all of the candles. Then Jacob got down on one knee and pulled out a white box out of his pocket. He opened it. My whole family beside the family on Mom's side was watching. "Renesmee Cullen will you take this ring to show that I love you and you love me?" "Will you marry me?" He asked. I looked at Mom and Dad. Mom was sobbing, and Dad was nodding. "Yes!" I yelled happily. Jacob smiled and got up. He put the ring on my engagement finger. Then I kissed him. Everyone was clapping and cheering. "I love you." I said breaking the kiss. "I love you too." Jacob said going to kiss me. Mom and Dad were kissing. Grandmother Esme and Grandad Carlisle were kissing. Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper were kissing. And Aunt Rose and Uncle Emmett was kissing. I stop kissing Jacob. "Okay everyone I have to go to school." I said. "Bye." Every one said. I smiled and walked out the door.

I waited for the school bus. It finally came.  I got on the school bus. I sat with this tall guy. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a red hoodie and blue jeans. "Hey." The guy said. "Hi." I said back. "My name is Logan." The guy said. "Hi Logan nice to meet you. I'm Renesmee." I told him. "So your the new student?" He asked. "Yep." I said. "I was homeschooled until now." I told him. "I went to a public school for a very long time." He said. I giggled. He looked down at my ring on my finger. My hands were in my lap. "Your engaged?" He asked. "Yes. My boyfriend Jacob- well my future husband proposed to me this morning." I told him. "Well that must be nice." He said. "Today is my birthday and Jacob wanted to surprise me." I told him. "Happy birthday." He said. "Thanks." I said. "Is your boyfriend Jacob Black?" He asked. "Yes." I told him. "He's in my class." He told me. Then the bus stopped at the school. I got up. "Hey Renesmee, can we be friends?" Logan asked. "I would love that." I said. Then we got off the bus.

I walked to the office. "May I help you?" The woman at the front desk asked. "Yes. I'm Renesmee Cullen and I need my classes." I told her. She handed me a sheet of paper. "Thanks." I said and walked out. I looked at the paper. My first class is Math. My teacher is Mrs. Cox. I walked to my class room.

I walked to my teacher. "Hi I'm Renesmee Cullen." I said holding out my hand for her to shake. "Welcome Renesmee I'm Mrs.Cox." She said shaking my hand. She let go. "Sit by that guy in black shirt." She said pointing to Jacob. I smiled and he smiled. I walked to him and sat next to him. "Hi Jacob." I said. I looked on my right. Logan was sitting at the table on my right. I waved at Logan. I looked at Jacob. "Hey Nessie." Jacob said. He looked at my hand that had the ring on it. "I see you are wearing your ring." He said. "I'll wear it forever." I said. He smiled. Mrs. Cox started teaching. Me and Jacob held hands under the table. He let go of my hand and put his hand on my leg. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. Then I looked at my notebook. I wrote 'Want to pass notes?' Then I put it in front of Jacob. He wrote 'yes' on the paper that I wrote on. We kept on passing notes to each other.

The day passed. Me and Jacob walked to his car. "Want me to drive you home?" He asked. "No. Mom said that I have to ride the school bus home." I told him. We kissed each other. "I have to go." I said breaking the kiss. Then I walked to the bus.

I got in the bus and sat with Logan. "Hi." He said. "Hey." I said back. "How was your day?" He asked. "Good." I said.  "That's good." He said. "I want to ask a girl to prom, but I'm afraid to." He said nervously. I hope he's not asking me. "Do you got any advice?" He asked. "Just asked her." I told him. We finally arrived at my house. I got off and went to the living room and I did my homework.

The ring: